Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

Jayapal's arguments here are principled and straightforward. The fact that Dana Bash & Wasserman Shultz, both notorious hacks particularly the latter, interpret them in bad faith and attempt to use them against her does not mean that Jayapal should abandon her principles and go full Hamas apologia :rip:

The response is not limited to Bash nor DWS. One simply has to search Jayapal's name on Twitter to see the mass delusion and hysteria event occurring against her.

Let alone... Jayapal implying that rape and sexual violence by Hamas is somehow a unique reality is... not true! 

Which is the issue at hand! Liberals do not actually want Hamas condemned - they want Palestinians at large barbarianized and dehumanized.

I and others become unmoved to reach intangible highs of appropriate condemnation when recognizing that Palestinians are human too is "too radical" for 99% of the American political class. Dana Bash IS the average American Israel supporter. 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

x

Interesting to ignore what there’s actual evidence & several previous cases for. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Communion said:

Sis, this obsession is weird! I'm pretty concerned that you accepted being run out of the thread by 20+ members after your genocide denial yet only return to slander me!

Sorry, I had to come back from being "run out" by 20+ antisemites members to laugh at this post :ahh:

Imagine being so chronically online to think random losers on the internet could "run me out" :ahh: 

hndrxxgoingbad-rhoa.gif 

• Thumbs Down 5

36 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Sorry, I had to come back from being "run out" by 20+ antisemites members to laugh at this post :ahh:

Imagine being so chronically online to think random losers on the internet could "run me out" :ahh: 

hndrxxgoingbad-rhoa.gif 

spacer.png

Again, liberals who demand constant calls to condemn Hamas are not seeking reassurance that people recognize Israelis' humanity, but are seeking permission and an avenue to deny Palestinians their humanity:

1 hour ago, DAP said:

This is the only thing that will make a change. Companies that support ethnic cleansing and genocide should be put out of business, or at least find their businesses are unprofitable in some markets.

Politicians like Joe Biden and Keir Starmer should lose elections, preferably until they retire from politics. People should be reminded every day that they supported genocide. If a political party can't find someone better than those two, that party isn't worth your support.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Communion said:

This interview with Jayapal with a literal Republican like Dana Bash and its reception amongst Resistance Twitter liberals proves to me that claims by users like @Harrier that all Western liberals need is just for leftists and progressives to condemn Hamas and they'll be open to discussions is nonsense.

In this clip, you see Jayapal literally accept the claim that Hamas went beyond war-time norms and explicitly used sexual violence as a weapon, yet her saying this is literally used against her and framed in nearly every liberal reaction as her saying the opposite. That she is framed as downplaying Israeli victims despite literally repeating Israel's claims that Hamas is an extraordinary evil that used rape as a weapon outside of usual norms, all because Bash asks her why she hasn't let such claims of sexual violence end her other defenses of non-Hamas Palestinians, to which Jayapal rejects the premise of and says it's ridiculous to claim she hasn't condemned Hamas.

Searching her name on Twitter literally shows mass delusion and outrage over.. comments that did not happen, over her literally calling for the eradication of Hamas and saying that they are a terrorist organization who must be condemned for using rape as a weapon!

Jayapal is still getting roasted over her comments. Mimi “Bernie Sanders makes my skin crawl” Rocha frothing with rage on Morning Joe :gaycat6:

Wondering if she’ll still be chair of the progressive caucus by the end of the week, to be honest. Most of the caucus isn’t “progressive” to begin with and they’re all super pro-Israel, so I’m not sure that they don’t throw her under the bus.

Trying to link to tweets where Twitter has appropriately flagged any sensitive images so no one is overwhelmed with being forced to see photos of dead infants, but the widespread virality of the conspiracy theory in the last 48 hours has been horrific to see and deserves note.

Unfortunately, the Zionist campaign to dehumanize Palestinians is allowed to fester and grow rapidly on social media, and the accusation by the Jerusalem Post has caused the viral spread of fake news, like the below random video:

Many tweets about Palestinian victims, particularly children, now are filled with (likely many bots and) people in the replies claiming dead Palestinians are not what is photographed, with large far-right accounts like EndWokeness or Visegrad24 spreading such disinformation.

Not even Palestinian infants are allowed dignity in their few months of life. 

Edited by Communion

Not surprised at all. They're a terrorist state which'll go to any length to dehumanise Palestinians. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DAP said:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2023/12/359309/kuwaits-al-alshaya-group-denies-starbucks-h-amp-m-exit-from-morocco

Rabat - Kuwaiti franchise operator Alshaya Group has denied the exit of Starbucks and H&M stores from the Moroccan market.

A spokesperson from the group expressed commitment to the group’s business in Morocco, stressing that the operator will continue to operate H&M and Starbucks stores in the country.

The spokesperson further clarified that the group is constantly reviewing its portfolio to ensure it has the right stores in the right places for its clients.

“We believe in the long-term success of the brand [H&M] and while we continue to look for opportunities to maximize its potential, there may be some changes to our stores as part of this,” Le360 quoted t the Kuwaiti franchise operator as saying.

The spokesman also emphasized commitment to continue to operate “all our Starbucks stores in Morocco.”

Felt sick to my stomach when I saw this the other day. They're going to extreme lengths to dehumanize every single Palestinian.

• Like 2

This country is so ****** up; officially conflating Judaism with Israel explicitly makes Jews less safe.

Anyone who votes against this will also be smeared as an antisemite and get destroyed by attack ads, too. Very chilling.

Liberals openly mock the despair of Palestinians when they think they can get away with it. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

This is the only thing that will make a change. Companies that support ethnic cleansing and genocide should be put out of business, or at least find their businesses are unprofitable in some markets.

Politicians like Joe Biden and Keir Starmer should lose elections, preferably until they retire from politics. People should be reminded every day that they supported genocide. If a political party can't find someone better than those two, that party isn't worth your support.

Do you guys really believe that? A simple Google search will tell they’re open and seem to be working for at least another decade.

I’m against the Israeli policy when it comes to Hamas and I also condemn Hamas for the crimes committed against civilians. I hope Israel will ceasefire and give poor Palestinians another chance of peace and hamas another lesson to learn.

The Moroccan people are free to boycott everything they don’t want but I find it hypocritical to boycott something against Israel where Muslims have better rights than China where mosques are being closed and Muslims are not even allowed to be themselves but China is their beloved country and buy their products on a daily basis.

6 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This country is so ****** up; officially conflating Judaism with Israel explicitly makes Jews less safe.

Anyone who votes against this will also be smeared as an antisemite and get destroyed by attack ads, too. Very chilling.

This is just freakin insane!! I hope people wake the F up and realize how much the US Government is completely controlled by Zionist

anyone know if this is true or not? I can’t find anyone confirming it. 

Edited by GhostBox

1 hour ago, A.R.L said:

Do you guys really believe that? A simple Google search will tell they’re open and seem to be working for at least another decade.

I’m against the Israeli policy when it comes to Hamas and I also condemn Hamas for the crimes committed against civilians. I hope Israel will ceasefire and give poor Palestinians another chance of peace and hamas another lesson to learn.

The Moroccan people are free to boycott everything they don’t want but I find it hypocritical to boycott something against Israel where Muslims have better rights than China where mosques are being closed and Muslims are not even allowed to be themselves but China is their beloved country and buy their products on a daily basis.

I'm sorry, but what??? This is why people say that those who preach blind anti-Islam views only end up carrying water for supremacist Western forces.

*ISRAEL IS COMMITTING A LITERAL GENOCIDE*. Not a metaphorical genocide. Not an erasure of culture (which is a valid concern!). It is *literally* physically killing tens of thousands of people with its politicians openly speaking of the intent to make them all stateless or kill anyone who refuses to leave. It is not remodeling mosques to "replace Arab designs with [Jewish] designs", for example. It is bombing mosques, and schools, and hospitals, and court houses, and apartment buildings. What do you think the global reaction would be if Xi Jinping bombed a hospital in Xinjiang?

It's a literal mass delusion event that the Western world and its sycophants can believe every claim the state department reports about China with no more than blurry satellite images or literal *drawings*, yet themselves then not believe the human rights violations done by Israel against Palestines being captured in LITERAL HIGH DEFINITION

Just by virtue of trying to stay informed about what's happening, I've seen tweets of 4K videos of Palestinian children shot through the middle of their skulled by IDF snipers. Children running for their life and just collapsing head first onto the dirt road, bleeding out. I've dropped my phone and felt on the brink of vomiting after accidentally viewing a video of a Palestinian child's body be crushed and tangled into an unrecognizable shaped as it was flattened into the treads of an IDF tank. These just so readily available for viewing yet some pretend there's still an ambiguity of what's happening??

Even if you earnestly believe *every single claim* reported about China and the disparity in how specific ethnic minorities are treated, even the worst claims *literally* do not measure up to what has become documented historical fact of what the Israeli regime is doing to Palestinians. The Western world does not feel like a worthwhile project to maintain anymore if it's going to produce this kind of mass insanity where people keep denying the atrocities in front of them in favor of focusing on theoretical ones because of 'vibes' and narratives to protect allies.

If the forced assimilation and de-Arabization policies of China infuriate and anger you (a feeling I'd agree with!), then the comparative reality of what Israel has done to the Palestinian people and what it has gotten away with in comparison should make you want to see the country of Israel burnt to the ground. :redface: To sit here and take US accusations of what happens in China to go "hmmm guess all that killing Israel is doing isn't so bad, HUH???" is *insane*. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, A.R.L said:

I find it hypocritical to boycott something against Israel where Muslims have better rights than China

Gaza is literally described as an open air prison by Israeli Holocaust experts. Liberals ALWAYS have to deflect to whataboutism about China in order to justify what Israel gets away with in Gaza AND the West Bank. Actually obscene and abhorrent. :skull: 

The reason you don't see as many complaints about the treatment of Uyghur Muslims as much is because China is NOT A US ALLY FULLY FUNDED AND ARMED TO THE TEETH AT TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE. The US has no leverage over China that wouldn't result in a global economic collapse that would be harmful to its own citizens and interests. Besides which, the US government clearly doesn't care about Muslims anyway, and only seeks to use them as a wedge issue.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Communion said:

I'm sorry, but what??? This is why people say that those who preach blind anti-Islam views only end up carrying water for supremacist Western forces.

*ISRAEL IS COMMITTING A LITERAL GENOCIDE*. Not a metaphorical genocide. Not an erasure of culture (which is a valid concern!). It is *literally* physically killing tens of thousands of people with its politicians openly speaking of the intent to make them all stateless or kill anyone who refuses to leave. It is not remodeling mosques to "replace Arab designs with [Jewish] designs", for example. It is bombing mosques, and schools, and hospitals, and court houses, and apartment buildings. What do you think the global reaction would be if Xi Jinping bombed a hospital in Xinjiang?

It's a literal mass delusion event that the Western world and its sycophants can believe every claim the state department reports about China with no more than blurry satellite images or literal *drawings*, yet themselves then not believe the human rights violations done by Israel against Palestines being captured in LITERAL HIGH DEFINITION

Just by virtue of trying to stay informed about what's happening, I've seen tweets of 4K videos of Palestinian children shot through the middle of their skulled by IDF snipers. Children running for their life and just collapsing head first onto the dirt road, bleeding out. I've dropped my phone and felt on the brink of vomiting after accidentally viewing a video of a Palestinian child's body be crushed and tangled into an unrecognizable shaped as it was flattened into the treads of an IDF tank. These just so readily available for viewing yet some pretend there's still an ambiguity of what's happening??

Even if you earnestly believe *every single claim* reported about China and the disparity in how specific ethnic minorities are treated, even the worst claims *literally* do not measure up to what has become documented historical fact of what the Israeli regime is doing to Palestinians. The Western world does not feel like a worthwhile project to maintain anymore if it's going to produce this kind of mass insanity where people keep denying the atrocities in front of them in favor of focusing on theoretical ones because of 'vibes' and narratives to protect allies.

If the forced assimilation and de-Arabization policies of China infuriate and anger you (a feeling I'd agree with!), then the comparative reality of what Israel has done to the Palestinian people and what it has gotten away with in comparison should make you want to see the country of Israel burnt to the ground. :redface: To sit here and take US accusations of what happens in China to go "hmmm guess all that killing Israel is doing isn't so bad, HUH???" is *insane*. 

To add to this: 

Edited by FOCK
  • Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.