Rita Ora almost recorded Padam Padam

Miichael

7 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Padam doesn’t even require or have “big vocals” :rip:

Never said that? Rita just has big sounding vocals, and I’m sure the song would’ve been accommodated to fit her tone and range more. But ok

Only Kylie can do it, sorry FIRO. s:wan:

9 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

not it being a Rita Ora reject

Not really it was more Iike a Britney reject instead so we’re not gonna use Rita reject :sistrens: 

it would’ve flopped and wouldn’t have been what it is without Kylie. She made it work. 

That song was destined for Kylie. It fits her so perfectly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Popboi. said:

It would've went nowhere if Rita recorded it :rip:

This. Would've been a complete waste.

Rita has a lot of great songs, but they prob would've been more successful if they were recorded by someone else. :rip:

17 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

not it being a Rita Ora reject

Did Rita Ora reject a hit, or did a hit reject Rita Ora?

gqCjZq4.gif

If you want something wild, I was told before it was also considered as an all-or-nothing comeback single for Rachel Stevens. It is funny how songs get around. 

The irony is that this type of song is the kind of music we Rita Ora fans want from her. I can care less about her being raw, personal, real, mature, deep etc give us the bops. If anything LostBoy should cut a few songs for Rita to secure her a hit. 

Rita would also sound great on a remix of Hands with Kylie and songs like Get Outtah My Way, Timebomb Skirt, Say Something and Tension are songs that would fit Rita like a glove and the kind of music she honestly should be making

Wasn't it confirmed it was also sent to RCA for Britney and they replied she was not keen on recording new music? 

Her career needed, but Kylie's career needed more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.