US and UK to carry out military strikes against Yemen

Chemist

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You literally support Joe Biden, one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen. Bye :ahh: 

Joe Biden is not the deadliest terrorist alive. Don't say stupid things like that. What's happening to Palestinians would've happened regardless who is in the White House and this started when Biden was a child.  

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Bosque

8 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Joe Biden is not the deadliest terrorist alive. Don't say stupid things like that. What's happening to Palestinians would've happened regardless who is in the White House and this started when Biden was a child.  

Not even what I said so read my statement properly for once instead of seeing what you want to see. Joe Biden is a war criminal, plain and simple, and has been pushing for maximal destruction of Muslims for over four decades. He pushed for Begin to be more destructive and genocidal towards Lebanon in the 1980s. He whipped votes for Bush’s illegal wars in the 2000s. He backed Obama ramping up drone strikes and killing more civilians when he was VP during the 2010s. And now, in the 2020s, he’s actively cheerleading a genocide and circumventing the stated interests of the American Deep State in avoiding the inflammation of broader regional war.

Joe Biden IS a terrorist, as is every member of Congress and the Senate, and every former US President as well. You’re just downplaying the threat he poses to global stability because you agree with one of the proxy wars he’s prolonging.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not even what I said so read my statement properly for once instead of seeing what you want to see. Joe Biden is a war criminal, plain and simple, and has been pushing for maximal destruction of Muslims for over four decades. He pushed for Begin to be more destructive and genocidal towards Lebanon in the 1980s. He whipped votes for Bush’s illegal wars in the 2000s. He backed Obama ramping up drone strikes and killing more civilians when he was VP during the 2010s. And now, in the 2020s, he’s actively cheerleading a genocide and circumventing the stated interests of the American Deep State in avoiding the inflammation of broader regional war.

Joe Biden IS a terrorist, as is every member of Congress and the Senate, and every former US President as well. You’re just downplaying the threat he poses to global stability because you agree with one of the proxy wars he’s prolonging.

Thank you. 

The world really needs to hold Americans accountable for this. As they continuously elect these genocidal maniacs into office. The US is the biggest threat to global stability and peace. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

For some reason I missed "one of". I don't know why. I agree that America should stay away from the Middle East. I wonder how would American intervention in African conflicts turn like? Probably worse.

Edited by Aristotle

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

Whomp whomp 

Its hilarious 😂

• Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You literally support Joe Biden, one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen. Bye :ahh: 

Take your meds like 4 real. :deadbanana: I always stated that I will vote for him as independent in case of Biden vs Trump case, so stop making up stories about "support" :gaycat2:

• Thumbs Down 1

59 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

This is why you can never trust moral grandstanding from a Zionist. The faux moral outrage of ambushing innocent cargo ships becomes a “hilarious” joke when they attack an uninvolved Russian ship. They don’t care about anything  or anybody except upholding their hierarchies.  

It shows that these great people you all are suddenly supporting are idiots and are firing at any ship not just ones heading to isreal 😂😂

but that won’t last long because they probably won’t themselves 💀

• Thumbs Down 4

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

You are a Hamas/Houthi mouthpiece if you suggest that bombing the **** out of Sana’a will only result in more destruction, apparently. 

Yeah just keep bombing them. Bomb them until they do what we want. It worked before in Yemen right..? You lot are sick in the head. 

This is why I have largely given up engaging in Civics tbh. The politics of most users here are WILD, and so marred by stan war'd brains that sometimes they don't even realize the implications of what they're saying.

Just post Yaaas BideN bomBT slay wurk boots YemeN down :clap3: and move on. Anything else prompts hAmAS mOuThPiEcE or now, HoUthI MouThPieCe.

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

45 minutes ago, Phantom said:

This is why I have largely given up engaging in Civics tbh. The politics of most users here are WILD, and so marred by stan war'd brains that sometimes they don't even realize the implications of what they're saying.

Just post Yaaas BideN bomBT slay wurk boots YemeN down :clap3: and move on. Anything else prompts hAmAS mOuThPiEcE or now, HoUthI MouThPieCe.

Even leftist subreddits that aren't full of actual tankies and campists (which liberals on here accuse us of being for simply not liking Joe Biden) have polarized into being indistinguishable from r/neoliberal and NCD. Basically saying "what do you expect Biden to do? blowing up terrorists is good!" and taking for granted that allowing Israel to commit a genocide is simply something Biden HAS to do, rather than it being something he's always passionately WANTED to do.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

This is why you guys get no where and no one from the public takes you seriously. The exaggerations are baffling. In a world that has seen:

Hitler

Stalin

Zedong

aka people that have killed double digit millions of people - you're calling Joe Biden one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen. 

Get a grip and I literally cannot stand that rotting senior citizen. But one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen? An actual joke.

At least substantiate your post with sources on how many people have died as a direct result of Biden.

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

This is why you guys get no where and no one from the public takes you seriously. The exaggerations are baffling. In a world that has seen:

Hitler

Stalin

Zedong

aka people that have killed double digit millions of people - you're calling Joe Biden one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen. 

Get a grip and I literally cannot stand that rotting senior citizen. But one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen? An actual joke.

At least substantiate your post with sources on how many people have died as a direct result of Biden.

Thanks to social media, the same people consider Stalin and Mao misunderstood heroes and continuously praise Hamas, the Houthis and genocides carried out by Russia and China today, so I’m not sure why you’d expect anything else 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, GhostBox said:

It shows that these great people you all are suddenly supporting are idiots and are firing at any ship not just ones heading to isreal 😂😂

Does Iran have the right to bomb Florida in response to the violent blockade the US has deployed for now years to cut off Cuba from trade with any other country?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/12/2024 at 11:03 AM, Dephira said:

This is like when users on here refer to chants to “gas the Jews” from America, Europe or Australia as “anti-genocide protests” with a straight face. 

ATRL ALERT: LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE

Wanna know who does sing and chant out during their war crimes?

Edited by Communion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

Hitler

Stalin

Zedong

Joe Biden whipping Democratic Senators to vote for the 2002 AUMF not only led to the deaths of 1 million Iraqi civilians, but it also sparked the creation of ISIS.

Joe Biden also tried to egg on a genocide in Lebanon in 1982 as a youthful Senator. To the point that even Israeli Prime Minister thought he was a genocidal weirdo he needed to distance himself from. Biden was literally to the right of Reagan on Israel.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Yes, 8 years of a US-UK-Saudi offensive against the Houthi failed to stop them and caused a humanitarian disaster… but I’m sure the latest bombing campaign of Yemen will kill them all!!! Even the Saudis criticised the bombings because it makes no sense from a strategic point of view - let alone a humanitarian point of view. The Houthis do not fear American weapons and this will only embolden their efforts.

You are so utterly uneducated about everything and yet are still camped out in every Palestine thread. The adults are talking.

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bloop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2024 at 10:14 AM, VOSS said:

How did I know yall would be Houthi fanboys

It’s unsettling to see how this gay forum has a strong bias and sentiment for terrorists. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, Samsara said:

It’s unsettling to see how this gay forum has a strong bias and sentiment for terrorists. 

It’s unsettling to see Westerners supporting genocide and act like it isn’t happening, but you do you, Sweet Pea :juanny:

• Like 3

Houthis confirmed five people were killed in these strikes and they were all Houthi fighters. These targeted attacks were a success. :clap3:But that is not going to stop the left from trying to conflate the terrorist Houthis group with Yemeni civilians so they will continue to push the "US UK attacks Yemen" narrative. Kind of disgusting to humanize the Houthis by conflating them with innocent Yemeni civilians. I guess those civilians do not matter to the left.

On a more interesting note... see how easily the US and UK were able to kill their intended targets but Israel's success rate is, like, 12%... Makes you wonder if Israel is actually targeting the people they claim to be terrorists (no, they are not).

Edited by Sannie
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, Sannie said:

These targeted attacks were a success.

So the goal was to just kill people and not make shipping... safer? Genuinely wonder the kind of privileges one has to be born into to not question American hegemony, especially if they were born at least growing up in the era of 9/11. It's like some of you are born and bred by CIA parents with goals of being diplomats (read: Buttigieg).

• Like 3

Under the Obama-Biden government, the US was doing mid-air refuelling for Saudi jets on bombing runs over Yemen, so they could drop more bombs, so no surprise here.

Americans love to drop bombs on poor people, and Democrats are just as bad, if not worse than Republicans.

They will intervene to protect shipping, and to support Netanyahu, so he can continue to drop bombs on civilians, but they will never intervene to protect civilians. Americans consider ships to be valuable, but they don't care about human rights.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

So the goal was to just kill people and not make shipping... safer? Genuinely wonder the kind of privileges one has to be born into to not question American hegemony, especially if they were born at least growing up in the era of 9/11. It's like some of you are born and bred by CIA parents with goals of being diplomats (read: Buttigieg).

It's the way that Terrorist Joe is to the right of the RAND Corporation for me! More of a war hawk than the literal goons of the Military Industrial Complex :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The brain rot in defending a terroist group like the Houthis who have been bombing and attacking ships.:rip:

The Houthis also give zero f**ks about Palestians. They are paid by Iran to fuel the anti-West rhetoric.

Edited by katara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.