US and UK to carry out military strikes against Yemen

Chemist

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Guess what nationality Shireen Abu Akleh was:

aoAGFeN.png

280195174_310178567925345_23666281844015

You can switch up new stories all ya like. Doenst make these wanna be pirates any less deserving of what they are getting 🤷

maybe next time they will think before trying to destroy cargo ships and murder people. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Bosque

2 minutes ago, folkhoax said:

It's also weird seeing all this support for a terrorist group who absolutely hate gays.

Americans are infinitely more likely to be murdered by an Israeli citizen than a Yemeni citizen.

GettyImages-1852681-1.jpg?w=1024

And Israelis will not only defend the murdering of Americans for their genocidal goals but revel in the pain and suffering of their American victims.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Communion said:

Americans are infinitely more likely to be murdered by an Israeli citizen than a Yemeni citizen.

GettyImages-1852681-1.jpg?w=1024

And Israelis will not only defend the murdering of Americans for their genocidal goals but revel in the pain and suffering of their American victims.

It's a known fact that Hamas uses Palestinian civilians as human shields. They are deeply infiltrated into Palestinian neighborhoods. Anyone who wants a part of that war zone should have thought more about it.

• Thumbs Down 10

I am just glad that Both Sunak and Biden will be gone by end of this year

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Once again people here making this about left and right. :clown:. no one here is defending the atrocities the Houthi have committed in Yemen. No one is a terrorist/fundamentalist defender. But good luck trying to make up that narrative.

Also if yall really think US is attacking the Houthis (and not anyone in Yemen) because of those acts they commit within their borders, if you think America cares a single bit for the Yemeni, yall are plain STUPID. 

You are cheering the creators of the most fundamentalists in Middle East.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Dephira said:

A literal terrorist group that has been known for brainwashing their child soldiers from a young age, getting praised by Western leftists online, because they put out a statement saying that they only attacked and abducted civilian cargo ships to fight Israel (somehow). This type of very obvious cognitive dissonance is exactly why the left keeps on losing elections in all Western democracies lately. 

The E.U is shifting right due to the uncontrolled migration crisis which was exacerbated when the US along with its western allies decided to wage war against Libya's then-president. Gadhaffi was able to control migration then-that along with the syria crisis in which the west also had a hand in which led to a refugee crisis. Instead of the west to slow down on useless interventions, they still continue to cause chaos in the middle east. I think this is the frustration with the left. The horrible foreign policies have now caused consequences in europe. I think theyre just desperate to stop the non-stop war mongering which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of lives lost, and millions of refugees.

I can't tell what the truth is with the Houthis because there's so much propaganda everywhere. All resistance groups have bad elements, but they were also able to fight off the Saudis, and are supporting the Palestinians. Many people are boycotting companies that support Israel so what the Houthis are doing in regards to this war is in line with their beliefs. That doesnt mean they support actual acts of terrorism. These same people don't support US's stance in this war- it doesnt mean that they are "anti-america". Logical fallacies everywhere.  I was glad they took a stand against Israel, but I knew they were going to pay for that. 

4 hours ago, folkhoax said:

Since when did many leftists become so pro-terrorists? There are no good and bad in this world. Just allies and enemies. If you haven't figured out who America's allies are, then we are fxcked.

Also, the Jewish people have contributed a lot to building this nation. What exactly have Palestinians done to the US?

It's also weird seeing all this support for a terrorist group who absolutely hate gays.

Its really odd seeing this type of mentality amongst grown adults. There are no good or bad?, so that's the justification for supporting Israel's genocidal intentions towards Palestinians because they are Isreal's enemies?  The enemy of your friend is your enemy even if you don't have issues with them, so therefore you'll support the brutal oppression against them. Again what you're saying is that you'll support a guy who is abusive to his spouse because they are your allies and it doesnt matter whether they are bad. I'm really just trying to get you to think about what you just wrote. What are your values? Is there a line that you wont cross? 

I don't understand how some people can look at what's going on in Palestinians and not feel moved. Some of you dont seem to have the ability to empathize with your fellow humans, which is one of the hallmarks of pathological narcissism. I would think twice about saying things like this out

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nicolette said:

Its really odd seeing this type of mentality amongst grown adults. There are no good or bad?, so that's the justification for supporting Israel's genocidal intentions towards Palestinians because they are Isreal's enemies?  The enemy of your friend is your enemy even if you don't have issues with them, so therefore you'll support the brutal oppression against them. Again what you're saying is that you'll support a guy who is abusive to his spouse because they are your allies and it doesnt matter whether they are bad. I'm really just trying to get you to think about what you just wrote. What are your values? Is there a line that you wont cross? 

I don't understand how some people can look at what's going on in Palestinians and not feel moved. Some of you dont seem to have the ability to empathize with your fellow humans, which is one of the hallmarks of pathological narcissism. I would think twice about saying things like this out

It's really odd that, since you claim to be an adult, you are looking at this through a very simplistic view. I stand by what I said - there are no good and bad. Both sides are in moral quandary. Did you forget who attacked who first and what the onus of this recent Israel-Palestina war was? 

You fail to see that this was Hamas' plan all along - to get the empathy of people like you on their side. They attack /rape/ kidnap civilians but all that is forgiven and forgotten because for some reason Israel retaliating is worse. Hamas' game plan was to entrench itself among civilians because they knew they would get people like you to support them once their own civilians (who they strategically use as human shields) get in the way. Where is the leader of Hamas while their people are dying? You literally fell into their trap.

Any innocent human death is abhorrent. Israel has taken steps to inform civilians about where the attacks are going to happen (which is a clear contrast to what Hamas did). They have not prevented any aid going into civilians and even participated in many of these efforts. Not saying their innocent, they aren't. But they have taken higher moral ground than the terrorists.

At the end of the day, if the US were to wage a war with Iran, Israel would be supporting the US. Hamas will be throwing themselves for Iran and will not have second thoughts about killing their enemies- and this is the reality.

If an ATRLer were to go to Palestine, we all know how that person would be treated there.

Wars are messy. It's all gray. Know your alliances because at the end of the day if this gets full blown, who will save and protect you?

• Thumbs Down 6

6 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Once again people here making this about left and right. :clown:. no one here is defending the atrocities the Houthi have committed in Yemen. No one is a terrorist/fundamentalist defender. But good luck trying to make up that narrative.

There are literally several posts by different users saying they support the honorable Houthis and applaud them for defending themselves against American terrorists? And a tweet with multiple likes referring to the Houthis’ “non violent efforts to stop a genocide” :rip: 

The constant gaslighting by the pro Hamas (now pro Houthi) users is getting a bit weird. This is like when users on here refer to chants to “gas the Jews” from America, Europe or Australia as “anti-genocide protests” with a straight face. 

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, folkhoax said:

It's really odd that, since you claim to be an adult, you are looking at this through a very simplistic view. I stand by what I said - there are no good and bad. Both sides are in moral quandary. Did you forget who attacked who first and what the onus of this recent Israel-Palestina war was? 

You fail to see that this was Hamas' plan all along - to get the empathy of people like you on their side. They attack /rape/ kidnap civilians but all that is forgiven and forgotten because for some reason Israel retaliating is worse. Hamas' game plan was to entrench itself among civilians because they knew they would get people like you to support them once their own civilians (who they strategically use as human shields) get in the way. Where is the leader of Hamas while their people are dying? You literally fell into their trap.

Any innocent human death is abhorrent. Israel has taken steps to inform civilians about where the attacks are going to happen (which is a clear contrast to what Hamas did). They have not prevented any aid going into civilians and even participated in many of these efforts. Not saying their innocent, they aren't. But they have taken higher moral ground than the terrorists.

At the end of the day, if the US were to wage a war with Iran, Israel would be supporting the US. Hamas will be throwing themselves for Iran and will not have second thoughts about killing their enemies- and this is the reality.

If an ATRLer were to go to Palestine, we all know how that person would be treated there.

Wars are messy. It's all gray. Know your alliances because at the end of the day if this gets full blown, who will save and protect you?

Im not falling into anyone's trap. I support the people of Palestine who have been through hell at the hands of Israel for decades. Hamas wasn't a thing in 1948, when over 700,000 of them were ethnically cleansed, and whole villages were massacred in the name of creating Israel. Israel started this decades ago. I'm not really sure how you expect other people to put up with all manner of oppression for years without any kind of blowback. It's simply untenable. Nobody needs to make plans to get my empathy because I'm capable of distinguishing right from wrong-sometimes it is that simple. 

I see that you're going to keep using the same pro-isreal talking points-human shields nonsense, isreal warns people before they blast them etc....... If israel wanted to let aid through, there wouldn't be children having to get amputations without anesthesia-they are clearly blocking aid. Also militants are people too, and so they live in houses just like other civilians. So should they raze the whole of gaza then? Just because a mass shooter is seen in a school doesnt mean the school full of kids should be shot down. These kinds of talking points are so stupid, they're unbelievable. Why would isreal warn civilians about attacks if they really want to catch the enemies? So they dont expect the enemies to flee? They're targeting civilians in order to force them into fleeing so as to make it easier to occupy the city.  Some of you know the truth but deep down you don't really care about their lives and just continue to gaslight others.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

There are literally several posts by different users saying they support the honorable Houthis and applaud them for defending themselves against American terrorists? And a tweet with multiple likes referring to the Houthis’ “non violent efforts to stop a genocide” :rip: 

The constant gaslighting by the pro Hamas (now pro Houthi) users is getting a bit weird. This is like when users on here refer to chants to “gas the Jews” from America, Europe or Australia as “anti-genocide protests” with a straight face. 

Can you quote for me those several posts supporting the honorable Houthis please?

And reminder: the Houthis did not kill or harm any human on those attacks on ships with aid for Israel (a genocidal ethno-state backed by all the countries now bombing Yemen).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

Im not falling into anyone's trap. I support the people of Palestine who have been through hell at the hands of Israel for decades. Hamas wasn't a thing in 1948, when over 700,000 of them were ethnically cleansed, and whole villages were massacred in the name of creating Israel. Israel started this decades ago. I'm not really sure how you expect other people to put up with all manner of oppression for years without any kind of blowback. It's simply untenable. Nobody needs to make plans to get my empathy because I'm capable of distinguishing right from wrong-sometimes it is that simple. 

I see that you're going to keep using the same pro-isreal talking points-human shields nonsense, isreal warns people before they blast them etc....... If israel wanted to let aid through, there wouldn't be children having to get amputations without anesthesia-they are clearly blocking aid. Also militants are people too, and so they live in houses just like other civilians. So should they raze the whole of gaza then? Just because a mass shooter is seen in a school doesnt mean the school full of kids should be shot down. These kinds of talking points are so stupid, they're unbelievable. Why would isreal warn civilians about attacks if they really want to catch the enemies? So they dont expect the enemies to flee? They're targeting civilians in order to force them into fleeing so as to make it easier to occupy the city.  Some of you know the truth but deep down you don't really care about their lives and just continue to gaslight others.  

We either fall for the talking points of Israel or for the talking points of Hamas. You can't say that your viewpoint on this is more moral than mine. Good luck! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

13 hours ago, folkhoax said:

It's a known fact that Hamas uses Palestinian civilians as human shields. They are deeply infiltrated into Palestinian neighborhoods. Anyone who wants a part of that war zone should have thought more about it.

weren’t Etzel/Hagganah/Lehi doing that without even being sieged in one city like Hamas are? 

You are a Hamas/Houthi mouthpiece if you suggest that bombing the **** out of Sana’a will only result in more destruction, apparently. 

Yeah just keep bombing them. Bomb them until they do what we want. It worked before in Yemen right..? You lot are sick in the head. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Nicolette said:

I see that you're going to keep using the same pro-isreal talking points-human shields nonsense, isreal warns people before they blast them etc.......

It strikes me as ironic that the Houthi have warned clearly that they will ambush any ship passing through their waters that is destined for Israel. Isn’t that a clear warning? Are the ships passing through the Red Sea carrying weaponry for Israel not using their crew as human shields?

What’s the difference, pray tell? I thought Israel was allowed to bomb refugee camps because they (allegedly) told them in advance. I guess it’s the typical Imperial “do as I say, not as I do”. 

The fact is that the US/UK/EU are looking extremely weak on the world stage. They are overseeing a humanitarian catastrophe in Gaza, suffering tactical losses to Hezbollah and bypassing their own democratic systems to fire rockets at one of the poorest countries in the Middle East. It is chaotic. All the while there is no appetite for these operations from their citizens. 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Can you quote for me those several posts supporting the honorable Houthis please?

And reminder: the Houthis did not kill or harm any human on those attacks on ships with aid for Israel (a genocidal ethno-state backed by all the countries now bombing Yemen).

Would you consider Yemen a genocidal ethnostate as well? What happened to the Jews in Yemen?

2 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Can you read through a 4 page thread on your own or do you need me to hold your hand through all that?

And reminder: the US and UK did not kill or harm any human on their attacks on the Houthi infrastructure (a genocidal ethno-state that supports human slavery), though somehow I doubt you'll afford them the same generosity 

Edited by Dephira
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Can you read through a 4 page thread on your own or do you need me to hold your hand through all that?

And reminder: the US and UK did not kill or harm any human on their attacks on the Houthi infrastructure (a genocidal ethno-state that supports human slavery), though somehow I doubt you'll afford them the same generosity 

?  They killed 5 rebels. 

https://apnews.com/article/yemen-houthis-us-ship-attacks-bombing-red-sea-iran-cc06d9186a00d1f22bea6b9c14dda12a

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

Would you consider Yemen a genocidal ethnostate as well? What happened to the Jews in Yemen?

Why is that every incident of mass forced migration of Jewish people in MENA countries that people seem able to cite to justify Israel's existence seemingly happened after the Nakba occurred. Was that a coincidence?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dephira said:

I realize that "Houthi" is an exciting new buzzword for people who just heard that it is a group that is vaguely against Israel (which makes them good by default, and a useful pawn in online discussions), but Houthis have indeed been committing war crimes amounting to genocide for quite a few years now, as has been observed by international organizations:

Oh look another Mayo ZioNazi user pretending to care about Arab lives when it’s convenient and hiding behind US state department propaganda that deliberately covers up the US’s *ACTUAL* DECADES OF war crimes in not only Yemen but around the entire Middle East… It’s amazing that ilk like you seriously believe the horseshit you spew when it comes to “human rights” and “war crimes”

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

2 hours ago, Dephira said:

@Both Sides Now and @Communion already replied to both of you.

And maybe you need me to hold your hand while you make **** up in every Israel related thread

This thread is a mess, one huge disgusting mess :gaycat6: You can support Palestine or Israel, whatever but praising and defending another bloody terrorists that keep killing, raping, torturing and starving to death innocent people - well, it's a CHOICE! Those threads and messages need to be filtered better by mods, periodt. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

This thread is a mess, one huge disgusting mess :gaycat6: You can support Palestine or Israel, whatever but praising and defending another bloody terrorists that keep killing, raping, torturing and starving to death innocent people - well, it's a CHOICE! Those threads and messages need to be filtered better by mods, periodt. 

You literally support Joe Biden, one of the deadliest terrorists the world has ever seen. Bye :ahh: 

• Thumbs Down 2

Yemenis have suffered enough. I say to Americas  to forgive them if the innocent civilians are to be affected from those military strikes. You cannot turn the dead back to live either way.

And it's not like world big powers (including US) are not guilty of war crimes. Let's not start on that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.