• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Bosque

Just now, Karla Cabello said:

people on atrl supporting imperialism and genocide :huh:

:ahh: Attacking the Houthis for trying to bomb commercial ships is not imperialism or genocide. You guys are so damn gullible thinking the Houthis are doing this in defense of Palestine when they themselves use child soldiers and kill and rape their own people.

Long story short, do not attack American ships (and its allies' ships) and not expect to be blown to bits.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

On 1/11/2024 at 7:11 PM, Karla Cabello said:

so you aprove of killing people over material goods

they’re literally attacking peaceful cargo ships cruising by for no reason other than their political and religious ideology. Thats the literal definition of terrorism.

Anyone in this group should get bombed, and any one of them didn’t like the fact that were are actual consequences for their actions can quit.

Edited by Kasix
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Kasix said:

they’re literally attacking peaceful ships cruising by for no reason other than their political and religious ideology. They’re literally terrorists. 

Anyone in this group should get bombed, and any one of them realize there’s consequences from their actions they should quit asap. 

They're trying to prevent an ongoing genocide. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SignificantOther said:

By trying to bomb innocent people on cargo ships? 💀

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Sannie said:

:ahh: Attacking [another nation] ... is not imperialism

Biden used to disagree.

These illegal military strikes are such sharp violations of the constitution that they would merit impeachment - as Dems argued when Trump similarly did so.

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

No, they are not. Oh, my God. Do you people know who the Houthis are or are you just jumping on the bandwagon because "America bad"??? They rape and murder children. They bomb Yemeni civilians. They force children to fight in wars. They rape and murder civilians. They are everything you guys hate America for. :ahh: They are not doing this for Palestine, they are doing this for their own desperate desires for power. Just read a singular Wikipedia page, which I am sure you guys will say is filled with "propaganda". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_the_Yemeni_civil_war_(2014–present)

1 hour ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

You also can't carry out airstrikes without Congressional approval thus violating Article I of the Constitution... but you continue supporting your fav genocidal president, KickRox!

Yes Queen, you better parrot that leftist talking point that is not even true. The President only has to inform the Gang of 8 in Congress of military action, which his administration did. 

The War Powers Act: The President has 48hrs to inform Congress of Troop Movements. A) He told Congress and B) They're not deploying troops.

I beg you guys to Google something for once in your lives.

51 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The only blood that’s been spilled has been by AmeriKKKa and its ISIS-not-real supporting allies

"They tried to kill people but were not successful" is not the defense you think it is. You do know attempting to attack civilian ships is still a bad thing, right?

The leftists have become so desperate they do not even know what to do anymore. Stanning terrorist groups that kill and rape children because "anti america!!!!" :rip:

-----

Is nuance not a thing for you try-hard, virtue signaling leftists? You do not have to support terrorist organizations in order to be anti-genocide. You can be pro-Palestine, anti-Zionism, anti-genocide, AND anti-terrorist groups. It is like you guys think you must support the opposite side in order to be "true Palestine saviors". You do not.

And let me make it clear, **** Israel and **** Zionists and **** America. This entire thing can be stopped if America just put its foot down on Israel. See how easy it is to have a nuanced opinion that does not involve Twitter talking points? :rip:

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

No US bombs raining down on Tel Aviv to stop genocide.

No multinational drone strikes to assassinate Bibi for killing 30,000 Palestinians.

The US is not a moral figure within the global world order.

Joe Biden is a complete moral failure spending US tax dollars on death.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

Since you folks love cutting out contexts and cherry pick whatever make your side sound the nicest, let me give this a try also: 

“israel is bombing Gaza to stop hamas from attacking israel in the future.”

I guess bibi isn’t so bad under this operating method eh? 

Edited by Kasix
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

11 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The War Powers Act:

"Red man starting international military conflict is bad because it will 100% lead us to war and thus violates the War Powers Act. Blue man leading multi-national coalition to bomb another nation is not going to lead us to war so this is fine. I've arbitrarily decided this.  I am very nuanced and smart. I care about democracy!"

A vote for Biden is a vote for Trump.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sannie said:

:ahh: Attacking the Houthis for trying to bomb commercial ships is not imperialism or genocide. You guys are so damn gullible thinking the Houthis are doing this in defense of Palestine when they themselves use child soldiers and kill and rape their own people.

Long story short, do not attack American ships (and its allies' ships) and not expect to be blown to bits.

A literal terrorist group that has been known for brainwashing their child soldiers from a young age, getting praised by Western leftists online, because they put out a statement saying that they only attacked and abducted civilian cargo ships to fight Israel (somehow). This type of very obvious cognitive dissonance is exactly why the left keeps on losing elections in all Western democracies lately. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

By trying to bomb innocent people on cargo ships? 💀

If you’re making deliveries to Israeli ports to enrich a country committing genocide, then as far as I’m concerned you can swim with the fishes for all I care.

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

why the left keeps on losing elections 

Wait until the special gift you get come November 2024. :heart2:

• Like 2

Leftists: We support the Houthis! We support human rights!

Houthis: We have reinstated slavery: https://english.aawsat.com/home/article/1810456/exclusive-houthis-restore-slavery-yemen

Leftists are a joke at this point. They do not know what to support other than supporting the idea of being a contrarian. I am sure the child slaves in Yemen appreciate it.

Let the US and the Houthis fight and kill each other. Deserved.

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

"The Houthis are a terrorist organization! Just listen to this MP in the Yemeni parliament describe how awful they are!"

Also the Yemeni MP:

*clicks translate*

From my point of view, no one will outdo me in my position on the Houthis, but I say what I really see:
Attacking any inch of Yemen is considered blatant and condemnable hostility, and no rational person would accept it. America and Britain are the main reason for the situation in the region and the crimes being committed there, and they, along with the Zionist entity, are violating all the laws of heaven and earth.
Stop the annihilation, you murderers.

Oh wow. Killing innocents to help keep genocide going and "the free flow of commerce".

• Thanks 1

I will reiterate that Joe Biden is a terrorist :redface:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

If you’re making deliveries to Israeli ports to enrich a country committing genocide, then as far as I’m concerned you can swim with the fishes for all I care.

Only ones swimming with the fishes now are gonna be the wannabe terrorists 🤷

Biden cares more about Israelis than he cares about Americans.

The existence of Israel should disgust every American. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Biden cares more about Israelis than he cares about Americans.

The existence of Israel should disgust every American. 

Dang Biden was president in 2010? Who knew 

Edited by GhostBox

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

He was VP. 

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

You say this as though Joe Biden wasn’t VP at the time and was just a random nobody. :ahh:

Terrorist supporter. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SignificantOther said:

He was VP. 

Yes. VP. He didn’t get to make any of these decisions 

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You say this as though Joe Biden wasn’t VP at the time and was just a random nobody. :ahh:

Terrorist supporter. 

VP as everyone knows holds no real power 💀 just ask Kamala 😂

And ok terrorist supporter who condones kidnapping and torture 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Guess what nationality Shireen Abu Akleh was when the IDF shot a bullet through her brain. 

An American citizen literally assassinated by a foreign nation's military, left facedown in the dirt as she instantly died.

Biden and his State Department not only not investigating Israel for justice for Shireen but defending the IDF for killing her.

aoAGFeN.png

280195174_310178567925345_23666281844015

Edited by Communion

Since when did many leftists become so pro-terrorists? There are no good and bad in this world. Just allies and enemies. If you haven't figured out who America's allies are, then we are fxcked.

Also, the Jewish people have contributed a lot to building this nation. What exactly have Palestinians done to the US?

It's also weird seeing all this support for a terrorist group who absolutely hate gays.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.