US and UK to carry out military strikes against Yemen

Chemist

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

You can’t disrupt ships and trade and expect nothing to happen 💀 

You also can't carry out airstrikes without Congressional approval thus violating Article I of the Constitution... but you continue supporting your fav genocidal president, KickRox!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Bosque

3 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

You also can't carry out airstrikes without Congressional approval thus violating Article I of the Constitution... but you continue supporting your fav genocidal president, KickRox!

I’m sure that issue will be worked out in the courts as it should. 

however the actions taken weren’t just made for no reason. Again you can’t hijak and try to murder people on ships to disrupt trade and expect nothing to happen 💀

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

How did I know yall would be Houthi fanboys

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Supporting the terrorists in the US military and the IOF isn't much of a glow-up in comparison.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

You can’t disrupt ships and trade and expect nothing to happen 💀 

Your avi is a perfect visual representation of your brain and that of the president you support.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 11

18 minutes ago, VOSS said:

One Houthi has more honor and moral integrity than the entire ISISraeli “military.” May they succeed in preventing this genocide and repelling the attacks from the Us/UK terrorists :) 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I’m sure that issue will be worked out in the courts as it should. 

however the actions taken weren’t just made for no reason. Again you can’t hijak and try to murder people on ships to disrupt trade and expect nothing to happen 💀

But apparently you can lead a genocide and expect nothing to happen from the US and the UK. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

try to murder people on ships

The only blood that’s been spilled has been by AmeriKKKa and its ISIS-not-real supporting allies

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

One Houthi has more honor and moral integrity than the entire ISISraeli “military.” May they succeed in preventing this genocide and repelling the attacks from the Us/UK

terrorists :) 

Yeah they seem like a great group of virtuous and morally upright citizens to serve as the new cause celebre for leftist Twitteratis

Ive seen on this very forum that accusations of genocide levelled by the UN are taken extremely seriously by the objective users on here, so Im sure that these Houthi actions will soon be condemned in several threads

The Houthis "are committing genocide" in Abdiya, preventing food, medicine and other basic needs from reaching the district, said Marib provincial Gov. Sheikh Sultan al-Aradah.

In a statement to the state-run Yemeni News Agency (Saba), the Yemeni minister said that field reports and Houthi militia’s confessions through media outlets affirm the high number of children killed in suicide attacks ordered by the militia on various fighting fronts in Marib.

Al-Eryani warned of genocide committed by the Houthi militia against thousands of children aged between 10-16 

2,000 children recruited by Yemen’s Houthis died fighting: UN. 

The panel said it received a list of 1,406 children recruited by the Houthis who died on the battlefield in 2020, and 562 child soldiers killed between January and May 2021.

“They were aged between 10 and 17 years old,” the experts said, and “a significant number” were killed in Amran, Dhamar, Hajjah, Hodeidah, Ibb, Saada and Sanaa.

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Yeah they seem like a great group of virtuous and morally upright citizens to serve as the new cause celebre for leftist Twitteratis

Oh another delulu white gay shitlib peddling Us propaganda from their failed puppet regime. It wont work. We all saw the *actual* genocide the Saudis were committing fully backed by the US, just like the genocide Israel is committing fully backed by the US. This is clear to anyone who isn’t a complete dunce who swallows Us state dept nonsense but I don’t expect any better from the Zionists on this site :redface:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Oh another delulu white gay shitlib peddling Us propaganda from their failed puppet regime. It wont work. We all saw the *actual* genocide the Saudis were committing fully backed by the US, just like the genocide Israel is committing fully backed by the US. This is clear to anyone who isn’t a complete dunce who swallows Us state dept nonsense but I don’t expect any better from the Zionists on this site :redface:

At least you have the guts to say out loud that you don't think all genocides are equal, and only the ones that confirm your personal political biases count. That describes a lot of other members on this forum as well, but most of them would rather write long winded essays than ever admit that to themselves 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

41 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Right? 💀

States have a legal obligation to prevent genocide, which is exactly what Yemen was doing, but I'm sure a certain someone here knows that!

Can't wait for the 👎🏾 from a certain genocidal freak.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

God Is Great

Death to America

Death to Israel

Curse on the Jews

Victory to Islam

yemen.jpg?quality=90

The Houthi slogan kinda reads like an ATRL post

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The only blood that’s been spilled has been by AmeriKKKa and its ISIS-not-real supporting allies

They have literally shot rockets at cargo ships full of people. Just because they suck at their task and didn’t kill anyone yet doesn’t make it any different 💀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

At least you have the guts to say out loud that you don't think all genocides are equal, and only the ones that confirm your personal political biases count. That describes a lot of other members on this forum as well, but most of them would rather write long winded essays than ever admit that to themselves 

This is *absolutely* hilarious coming from someone who can’t even call what Israel is doing to Gaza a genocide. Please stop pretending to care about Yemen… Any sane person sees through your BS. 

Just now, GhostBox said:

They have literally shot rockets at cargo ships full of people. Just because they suck at their task and didn’t kill anyone yet doesn’t make it any different 💀

Or maybe they weren’t trying to kill anyone because they’re more moral than the genocidal terrorist you call your president. An extremely low bar, I know!

• Haha 1

More intervention and wars? Just another day in Biden‘s world :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, VOSS said:

God Is Great

Death to America

Death to Israel

Curse on the Jews

Victory to Islam

yemen.jpg?quality=90

The Houthi slogan kinda reads like an ATRL post

Babes, have you seen what the Israeli government has been saying about the people of Gaza for 3 months now?

Or their #1 hit genocidal song that topped the charts recently?

• Like 2

Good, I hope we and the UK don’t stop bombing them  until the terrorist group is destroyed. You mess with commercial cargo ships, you should get bombed back to the Stone Age. 

Edited by Kasix
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

2 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

States have a legal obligation to prevent genocide, which is exactly what Yemen was doing, but I'm sure a certain someone here knows that!

Can't wait for the 👎🏾 from a certain genocidal freak.

I realize that "Houthi" is an exciting new buzzword for people who just heard that it is a group that is vaguely against Israel (which makes them good by default, and a useful pawn in online discussions), but Houthis have indeed been committing war crimes amounting to genocide for quite a few years now, as has been observed by international organizations:

The Houthi militia besieged the villages of Al-Hima and Al-Haq in Taiz on Friday, killing four people, including a child, wounding seven others and extensively damaging and destroying several homes.

Yemen: Women captives recall ordeal in Houthi prisons

Human rights groups document 1,181 violations committed by Houthi rebels against women, including torture, rape, murder

JEDDAH: The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) strongly condemned the “cowardly, hostile action” by terrorist Houthi militias in Yemen, which on Thursday launched eight drones and three ballistic missiles at civilian targets in the Kingdom.“The continued launch of ballistic missiles and drones toward civilians and civilian objects is considered war crimes, and a flagrant defiance of international laws, customs and agreements,” he said.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Kasix said:

Good, I hope we and the UK don’t stop bombing them  until the terrorist group is destroyed. You mess with commercial cargo ships, you should get bombed back to the Stone Age. 

so you aprove of killing people over material goods

• Haha 1

BIDEN = TRUMP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Or maybe they weren’t trying to kill anyone because they’re more moral than the genocidal terrorist you call your president. An extremely low bar, I know!

😂 this is literally the funniest thing I have read today. Thanks for that 

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.