Shakira: Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour | General sale

Yellowfever

I'm dreading her Spanish dates because I can't do another July concert under the hellish Madrid heat, even less if she decides to do stadiums. Praying for a spring date and an arena, please.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• LatinFreak

• mig123

Amazing, double posting :ace:

Edited by Breakthru

come to VENEZUELA QUEEN 

2 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Who is managing her career nowadays? 

Some young chick that studied public speaking and has a masters in Spanish with no artistic managerial experience what so ever. Nadine Elia or something like that.

jamie Levine had some managerial experience in the business but she left to manage Rosalia.

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Some young chick that studied public speaking and has a masters in Spanish with no artistic managerial experience what so ever. Nadine Elia or something like that.

jamie Levine had some managerial experience in the business but she left to manage Rosalia.

a mess :rip:

A tour announcement but no tour dates?

sos boluda vos?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaloSanto said:

A tour announcement but no tour dates?

sos boluda vos?

1 hour ago, aaron511 said:

No dates? :dies:

Well she is coming to a city near you.. at some point #aaaaooouuuuuuuuuu

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, aaron511 said:

No dates? :dies:

There's ONE date for California in November 2026 :eli:

• Haha 1

I honestly see this being a 20 date tour in the US, Spain and Latam. She has lost most if not all of her reach WW. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, commander said:

I honestly see this being a 20 date tour in the US, Spain and Latam. She has lost most if not all of her reach WW. 

She can still book a few arenas in Western Europe but otherwise yes, this album launch went under the radar completely. 

24 minutes ago, commander said:

girl she is still the biggest Latin name out there 

5 hours ago, commander said:

She'll do more than that in LATAM alone

6 hours ago, commander said:

You really think she cant do shows in Europe? :rip:

Girl, give us the dates, you had 5 years to prepare. Those venues should have been the first thing locked. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, commander said:

Wait im checking Karol G positions of her singles and she's unable to chart in Europe.  Even with all her power as a new act. 

This is one of the reasons why Shakira needs to go back to english music. Is the best way to chart in those european countries. She needs the best from both worlds
She needs to stop appealing only to southamerica-northamerican latinos :giraffe: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

To be honest, the November dates feel like they are going to be in arenas.

16 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

This explains a lot, actually.

• Haha 1

Shakira could absolutely do Europe with a little bit of promo. She had recent hits. They just need to know the tour exists.

On 4/14/2024 at 6:01 AM, Saint James said:

Shakira could absolutely do Europe with a little bit of promo. She had recent hits. They just need to know the tour exists.

she is still big in Europe, if she is doing arenas the will sell out really quickly 

so now that we have la tour dates, how about las mujeres ya no lipsync?

There is now literally a countdown on her website leading up to the tour date announcement. This is ridiculous. What's with the secrecy? They better announce 100+ dates. 

2 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

There is now literally a countdown on her website leading up to the tour date announcement. This is ridiculous. What's with the secrecy? They better announce 100+ dates. 

they just deleted the countdown because everyone had a different one :rip:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, campelo said:

she is still big in Europe, if she is doing arenas the will sell out really quickly 

Not in Germany. She lost Germany after Chantaje.

She can do France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium well

23 minutes ago, shakeyourbombom said:

Not in Germany. She lost Germany after Chantaje.

She can do France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium well

She hasn't done Austria since 2011. I hate her for it :rip: And I already know she's not coming here this time either. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.