Nikki Haley DESTROYS Biden at Fox Town Hall

Eat The Acid

When asked about Biden condemning her re: her civil war gaffe. 

Nikki said

I don’t need somebody that palled around with segregationists in the 70s and has said racist comments all the way through his career lecturing me or anyone in South Carolina about what it means to have racism, slavery or anything related to the civil war. 

Biden better hope Nikki does not win that nomination - she is ready to annihilate him in a general election :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Rogue said:

This lunatic ***** ain’t winning ****. 

AT ALL!

• Haha 1

Cool. She still tried to leave out the slavery part to pander to her audience 🤷 no matter how many times she backtracks now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

she's SO lame lol. Biden sucks, Trump does too. They all do lol but people hyping this lady up are just cringe. 

Not the white supremacist Indian lady trying to pick a fight with the former segregationist with dementia despite that she's still set to lose her primary to the white supremacist reality TV host who tried to overthrow the government. So wild how many white supremacists make up the upper echelon of American politics. 

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

rihannafan
6 minutes ago, Rogue said:

This lunatic ***** ain’t winning ****. 

Biden and she are lunatics, so a lunatic is winning either way (and obvs Trump is a lunatic too)

Atrlers always stan women, no matter how disgusting their views are. If Desantis said this, there would be no thread on it 

Edited by Vroom Vroom
  • Thanks 2

Dr. Alexander

How is she going to talk? She refused to acknowledge that slavery even existed the other week…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The worst part is that this woman was an elected official representing South Carolina of all places. These kind of suppressive politics put her in office.

The irony of the same state responsible for her political career being the same state responsible for why Joe Biden is president.

I wonder if anyone still thinks ruby red South Carolina should still be the first state in the Democratic primary. :redface:

Edited by Communion

• ATRL Moderator

This is a pretty mild read lol. All stuff we've heard plenty of times before. I was hoping she somehow skull dragged him for being Genocide Joe.

She's not going to happen when she's too scared to even use her real name

• Like 1

Wait you are celebrating her when this KKKlan member can't answer why the civil ware occurred. the same KKKlan member who checked off white instead of her actual race?

There’s a zero chance Miss Nimarata Randhawa will get the nomination but what she said is factually true. 

Edited by Moloko Plus

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

This is a pretty mild read lol. All stuff we've heard plenty of times before. I was hoping she somehow skull dragged him for being Genocide Joe.

She would be Genocide Nikki, so of course she's not going to drag him for that. 

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

She’s even more bloodthirsty than Joe. Her drag would be that he isn’t genocidal enough :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

She’s even more bloodthirsty than Joe. Her drag would be that he isn’t genocidal enough :deadbanana4:

She's basically this unironically:

She sucks as much as the rest of them, maybe even worse.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, SignificantOther said:

She would be Genocide Nikki, so of course she's not going to drag him for that. 

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Nnnn I know, that's why I said "somehow"! :lmao: Now THAT would be a gag.

• ATRL Moderator

As if this is a defense for refusing to say the Civil War happened because of slavery in 2023? Please shut up. This is embarrassing. 

• Thanks 1

Nikki Haley praised? I've seen it all :deadbanana4:

She refused to acknowledge that slavery caused the Civil War and used the "I have a Black friend" defense the other day but we're supposed to listen to her about this topic instead? :deadbanana4:

Edited by suburbannature
  • Like 1

Thank god this thread backfired hilariously

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Communion said:

I wonder if anyone still thinks ruby red South Carolina should still be the first state in the Democratic primary. :redface:

Well, after yesterday, where the geriatric crowd in the church drowned out protesters with dystopian chants of "FOUR MORE YEARS," I'd say they feel vindicated in their decision to disenfranchise New Hampshire voters. :redface:

HEAVYONIT

Nikki Haley isn’t happening. People seriously need to stop trying to make her happen. The election will be Biden/Trump and Biden will squeak away with a win. Bookmark it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.