• Nashe

• mxoonlight

• wxvii

• BoDaToe

Hopefully we get 15-16 good tracks

Give us another divorce with your wife' im bored :jonnycat:

25 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

this @swissman serve :celestial5:

You know, I feel quite vindicated in that because the graphic designers of ST have recently come out to say how much work they put into the cover and how they showed Beyoncé like a 100 different versions. AND IT SHOWS. Simple is not as easy to do as people think.

Edited by swissman
  • Thanks 3

Call me delusional but the colors and blur are giving me just tiny hints of Kylie’s video for Chocolate. I’m sure Ariana knows what she’s doing :gaycat5:

a random, blurry, badly cropped pic as your album cover… Legendna Del Rey ha impact :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

She really refuses to give us one good album cover. All of them are bad/boring. This one is actually kinda creepy as well. I don't like how she stares directly into my soul.

Edited by AdrianNicki

I just hope to God she won't cut this era short again, give me the ugliest covers idc but at least serve us 3 full on singles :monkey:

yoll be judging now, but then when the album comes out, some of yoll will be bopping to it.

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

Call me delusional but the colors and blur are giving me just tiny hints of Kylie’s video for Chocolate. I’m sure Ariana knows what she’s doing :gaycat5:

it's lowkey giving this...

Kylie_Minogue_-_Kiss_Me_Once_(Official_A

• Thumbs Down 1

45 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

She really refuses to give us one good album cover. All of them are bad/boring. This one is actually kinda creepy as well. I don't like how she stares directly into my soul.

You have something to hide.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

yoll be judging now, but then when the album comes out, some of yoll will be bopping to it.

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd

EVERY LAST ***** who got their jokes in this time, the time before and the time before. Will not only be streaming but will be trying to get tickets. It’s honestly disgusting.

• Confused 1

It’s giving save it in post 

GlamSlam

Wow, talk about basic.

I don’t like it, but it’s whatever. She’s about to release her seventh album and has only ever had one good album cover. 

I’m just excited for the music. 

girl she loves a blurry partially obstructed zoom in of her face type moment doesn’t she

33 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

EVERY LAST ***** who got their jokes in this time, the time before and the time before. Will not only be streaming but will be trying to get tickets. It’s honestly disgusting.

A bad album cover doesn’t mean we won’t be listening :toofunny3:

idk why everyone is shocked at this zoom and crop moment for the artwork when yall are always making “ariana debuts new face” threads and constantly making fun of my sisters appearance  :michael:

• Like 1

Imagine if she had 7 covers for the album :coffee:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

While, sure, it's not "serving" like she could have, I do think there's more to it and some of you don't seem to recognize the layers of meaning. By framing it around only part of her face, she's clearly critiquing the way in which the media (and pop music fandom) draws conclusions about her based on fragmented and incomplete information. Furthermore, by blurring the image slightly, she is engaging in an ethics of obfuscation that simultaneously reflects her (well-documented and acknowledged) struggles with self-perception and the frequent allusions to racial ambiguity weaponized by fandoms. Her direct—though myopic—gaze at the viewer demands a recalibration of the voyeuristic nature of consumer culture in which the artist is on display for the audience; she reverses this paradigm via a praxis of direct, confrontational sightline. Finally, the bright red lips evoke stereotypical and canonical images of women who harness sexual power, subtly referencing how audiences have critiqued how she has harnessed sexuality throughout her career, vis-à-vis both her music and her personal life. But that was just my first thought when I saw it so idk.

Sig worthy :dies:

it's serving scary wax doll about to melt

I mean....it's cute, but very bland and boring. Hopefully this is not true :rip:

I mean... it's not terrible, I don't hate it, but it is a bit disappointing :michael: 

To be fair though, covers have never been her strong point and this one really isn't that bad in comparison.

Bless her for saying it was "one of the covers" :thing: She must have seen the comments

she can't be serious :skull:

It’s very ari. Looks like her IG photos. Dont see the erotica resemblance. Whole pic is actually gorgeous

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.