‘Heavy Metal Lover’ earns all time stream high!

Mr. Stratus

It since topped this:

i think for a 2011 album track something like what happened to Bloody Mary is very rare, but,  if it hits 300k that’s great. Born This Way album be hitting Gen Z. :gaygacat4:

• Like 6

The fame and BTW slaying in recurrent streams :clap3: see when you do classic-try :clap3: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

See when you release a classic and timeless sophomore album?

• Like 2

Deserves Bloody Mary kind of success tbh. Her best song. :clap3:

• Like 3

Do we know why? Its her best song tbh

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Do we know why? Its her best song tbh

It's been gaining traction on TikTok since October I think. The sound/trend hasn't reached all locals yet so it's not huge, but considering the song was pulling like 10k daily, its pretty good tbh.

The public has spoken and they want more "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south"

:clack:

It’s a classic :clap:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

It's been gaining traction on TikTok since October I think. The sound/trend hasn't reached all locals yet so it's not huge, but considering the song was pulling like 10k daily, its pretty good tbh.

The public has spoken and they want more "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south"

Thank you tik tok then 

2023: Bloody Mary, 2024: this smash...I know that's right. Scheisse is next.

This is cute and everything but unless her incompetent team is ready to get their asses up and work I won’t even get remotely excited about it 

• Thanks 1

Stunning song, always one of my buggest Gaga faves. So deserved! 

i am co-streaming!

One of her best songs. Now where is this bish? Give us some good music. Her team sucks too

I keep hoping she’d recreate born this way to a more matured renaissance type of record. Give the gays the BALL of their lives mother

11 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

This is cute and everything but unless her incompetent team is ready to get their asses up and work I won’t even get remotely excited about it 

Incompetent team? She has one of the best teams and most loyal label backing of any pop girl ever. They didn't hesitate one second to send Bloody Mary to radio when it went viral last year for instance.

17 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Incompetent team? She has one of the best teams and most loyal label backing of any pop girl ever. They didn't hesitate one second to send Bloody Mary to radio when it went viral last year for instance.

It took the song being at number one on Shazam WW for literal weeks for her team/label to get it sent to radio. And her team never actually posted the sped up remix to Spotify or YouTube (there’s an unofficial one with 370 million views that still gains 800k+ views a day but none of that counted towards Bloody Mary’s chart run) so they lost a ton of easy chart points there. Her team is incompetent more often than not. And Interscope is probably one of the least aggressive labels when it comes to both streaming playlisting and radio push (Columbia, Republic, Warner, and Atlantic are much better). 

ot: love the love that GH, Judas, BM, and now HML have gotten recently. Rooting for EC, Schiesse, or MTN to eventually get their own moments someday. 

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 2

Never liked this one, always been my least favorite from her magnum opus

Edited by ViviLittleM

Album of the century.

27t4etr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.