00s pop fans are shocked to find out these 2 singers are related in viral Tiktok

reymiu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/25196888/music-fans-shock-natasha-daniel-bedingfield-related/amp/

MUSIC fans have only just worked out that two massive stars from the noughties are related.

The singers both had huge hits in the early 00s - yet TikTok users have now twigged that they are related.

Spoiler

It's Natasha Bedingfield & Daniel Bedingfield !

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1nv2ZAtRU_/?igsh=bWhoanFwdW05aGlq

Which sibling you prefer, ATRL?

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

They have such a unique last name I can’t believe people don’t realize they are related :rip: 

This isn't like it was Natasha Smith and Daniel Smith,those last names are not common enough for them not to figure out :rip:

• Haha 1

Everyone knew :priceless:

And to answer op; Love Natasha but Daniel's "If You're Not The One" is one of my favorite songs of all time so he wins this battle :jonny5:

Edited by Subzero

There’s no way people didn’t know. :lmao:

Ugh this has just reminded me that Natasha is such a legend. Strip Me is one of the best pop albums ever. :jonny5: Release new music queen.

I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous, I don't know who this man is.

I mean he could be walking down the street I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I thought this would be about Madonna and Beyonce being distant relatives :rip:

I'm gonna be so honest I didn't realise until last year :rip: But that's partially because I completely forgot he existed.

Edited by glitch
  • Like 1

How does anyone not know if they’re a 00s pop fan helppppp this was like … random trivia in my playground in primary school we’d tell each other :lmao: god knows why 

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

who the hell is daniel bedingfield 

Girl… go stream Gotta Get Thru This and If You’re Not The One 

He did wonderful things for garage music in the mainstream w the former :giraffe:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jack! said:

There’s no way people didn’t know. :lmao:

Ugh this has just reminded me that Natasha is such a legend. Strip Me is one of the best pop albums ever. :jonny5: Release new music queen.

I will never forgive the faguettes in here for letting Strip Me flop. :biblionny:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Gotta Get Thru This

I always assumed this was a Craig David song :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Daniel was a bit more successful in the UK than Natasha while she was a bit more successful in the US.

UK  #1  songs Daniel  3 vs Natasha  1

UK top 10 songs Daniel 6 vs Natasha 5

US  top 10 songs Natasha 2 vs Daniel 1

US top 20 songs  Natasha 4 vs Daniel 2

edit

Natasha's two most streamed songs  on Spotify are bigger than Danie'ls most streamed.

Unwritten -Natasha 585M

Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha 251M

If You're Not The One  - Daniel 166M

These Words - Natasha 132M

Gotta Get Through This - Daniel 77M

Edited by jdanton2

Isn't it common knowledge?

I knew OF him and that he existed but I never heard any of his songs, even his two biggest songs sound completely new to me. I grew up on what was trendy in the 00s in Germany so he probably wasn't played there. 

Everyone knew 

I knew it would be these two before I opened the thread - what I can't believe is the TikTok era know who Daniel is.

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

I will never forgive the faguettes in here for letting Strip Me flop. :biblionny:

It's surprising that she didn't end up as a one-hit wonder, tbh!

wtf people are just figuring this out... I knew from the moment Natasha released 'Single'... They even dueted before and Natasha has mentioned Daniel many times in interviews

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.