Angelina to leave Hollywood; Drags "hypocrite" peers who supported Brad

nostalgia

According to the latest reports, the 48-year-old Maleficent actress apparently feels “betrayed” by Hollywood – which may be why she told WSJ. Magazine that she wants to leave ASAP! – and is “livid” that her ex-husband is being portrayed as the victim in their divorce.

"Angie's livid over being painted the bad guy while Brad is portrayed as a victim," an insider said. "Even with all the facts, their peers are siding with him. It makes her sick that people in Hollywood can be such hypocrites."

The source went on to confirm what the Eternals actress said in her candid WSJ. Magazine interview at the end of last year, where she also admitted to having no social life, and said: "She doesn't want to be in L.A. and plans to take off for Cambodia as soon as all the kids are of legal age." They added: "Angie has no close ties to Hollywood. She'd rather be at her home in Cambodia, working with refugees."

Commenting on a January 2nd Ok! Instagram post about Angelina feeling betrayed by Hollywood, one person said: "People can't get past Brad the beloved movie star that can do no wrong! I'm definitely siding with Angelina and her kids." Another declared: "I'm on Angelina's side."

Fans also recall moments where  Hollywood publicly insulted Jolie and painted her as a villain against Brad.

Being insulted on live TV at the Oscars

After the guys all thrust their legs out in the same fashion – and angle – that Jolie did, they gave their acceptance speeches and walked offstage. The camera cut back to Angelina, whose eyes looked a bit moist, as if she were about to break into tears at the mockery.

When Kate Winslet shaded her during her speech

The actress embarrassingly referred to Jolie as "the other one" when she reeled off a list of her fellow nominees in the best actress category.

During his speech, he once again made some jokes, but also threw some shade towards his ex-wife, Angelina Jolie, who did not watch the ceremony, but has heard the remarks and is reportedly not happy with them.

https://www.shefinds.com/collections/angelina-jolie-betrayed-by-hollywood-livid-brad-pitt-victim/

Edited by nostalgia

Wow, is it that bad? I always assumed Angie had good ties within the industry 

Wow! I did not know Kate Winslet was such a *****! :biblio:

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Wow that's not very nice of Kate Winslet 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

When Kate Winslet shaded her during her speech

7 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Wow! I did not know Kate Winslet was such a *****! :biblio:

6 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

Wow that's not very nice of Kate Winslet 

Actually that's the wrong video

She didn't shade Angelina, she was just flustered but eventually named her @1:00

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I’ve never understood the intense animosity some people hold toward Angelina - not so much in these videos, but online and in other comments. It’s just never really felt substantiated by anything.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don’t believe it. 

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I’ve never understood the intense animosity some people hold toward Angelina - not so much in these videos, but online and in other comments. It’s just never really felt substantiated by anything.

Probably leftover animosity from the Brad Pitt/Jennifer Aniston shippers who blame Angelia for “stealing” Brad. 

• Like 2

Hollywood lost if true. She doesn't need them but they need her. 

She's only had one big role since like 2010 so its not like she was much of a presence anyways.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

Must be how Aniston felt having her man stolen

C5982410-3312-4C53-89A5-B10473B66606.thu

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Good riddance

They’re not her real FRIENDS

:clap3:

Nooo we need your beauty & talent on the big screen, Legend!

**** that violent alcoholic guy tho!

Brad and friends will never have an iconic role like Tomb Raider>>>

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

Really? This is news to me. I've always felt she was universally venerated

12 minutes ago, LOTF said:

Really? This is news to me. I've always felt she was universally venerated

she is. 

only Karens/soccer moms hate her

C5982410-3312-4C53-89A5-B10473B66606.thu

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Actually that's the wrong video

She didn't shade Angelina, she was just flustered but eventually named her @1:00

Jolie deserved to win for Changeling instead of that Nazi grooming movie by Winslet

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, nostalgia said:

Jolie deserved to win for Changeling instead of that Nazi grooming movie by Winslet

let's not forget the category fraud. Kate went for BSA everywhere then suddenly went for BA for Oscars. if anything, she deserved to win for Revolutionary Road. 

either Saint or Meryl Streep deserved BA that year 

When she wins a second Oscar for Maria >

• Like 7

Okay. 

So the woman that wrecked a home, wore her boyfriend's blood as a necklace, and French kissed her brother, is retiring from Hollywood? Yeah i dont think she will. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.