Best Female #1 Single of the 2010's Decade (WINNER REVEALED!)

Kool_Aid_King

6 hours ago, Rev8 said:

the way she got a song out right after your comment :rip:

And then back to back. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: Not me jinxing it. 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_Aid_King

• naval23

• Vixen Eyes

• Norte

20 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

And then back to back. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: Not me jinxing it. 

That Rihanna reign seemed to have let up :eek: 

• Haha 1

my fave rihanna song still in iktr

2011 Adele stays having yall in a chokehold im here for it

WFL not top 10 :biblio:

ET deserved top10, it was Katy's best single left.

California Gurls it's a bit too high and Hold It Against Me deserved top15

My 0 still in :jonny6:

Tik Tok for the win :beatfreak:

ready for chaos! :celestial5:

10. Rolling in the Deep - Adele

Rolling-in-the-Deep

Fans: 

10.75 - @byzantium, @kandicha

10.5 - @DTF

10 - Kool_Aid_King, @GreatestLoveofAll, @Rev8, @Norte, @X-Dre, @kindararenext, @Achilles., @Zaynsus

Haters: 

0 - @jacklovesyou1

#1 in 2011 for 7 Weeks.

Everyone knows this record. When this song came out, the musical landscape was so different. Everyone was dancing and jamming, and then Adele came with this stripped down, vocal heavy song. AND WHEW. Adele came to collect!! "21" went on to be the biggest record in our lifetimes & changed so much. Everyone wanted to do that soulful music afterwards. I really really love this record, and I think it deserved everything it got. After her first album, "19", she made a splash in the US but nothing huge, but then this came out and she became the world's favorite singer. Fun fact about this song, it did NOT go #1 in the UK.... blocked by Grenade by Bruno Mars :ahh: . I'm glad it went top 10 in this rate, I thought you hoes would've sabotaged it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

Wrecking-Ball

Fans: 

11 - @wish

10.5 - @Rev8

10.25 - @Norte, @X-Dre

10 - Kool_Aid_King, @K$Ellie, @Hurem, @TMRA 

Haters:

3 - @jacklovesyou1

#1 in 2013 for 3 Weeks. 

Cultural Reset. Miley wanted to shed that Disney girl image, and so she came storming this era. Starting off with "We Can't Stop", she made it known to the world she was no longer Hannah Montana, she is MILEY. With this record, Miley became the first ex-act to go #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and surely was not the last. I remember when the video came out, I was telling EVERYONE on my dorm room floor to watch it. A MOMENT. Fun fact about this song, it was initially written for Beyonce, but they later realized it would be better for Miley. Video of the Year winner too. Shoutout to Miley! She deserved that top 10 placement. 

• Like 3

off to a great start so far i think 

• Like 1

How is AIWFCIY still in? :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Norte said:

How is AIWFCIY still in? :rip:

she's a classic

i rly wanted give RITD a low score because it's the catalyst of an era in music that i have no affinity or affection towards but unfortunately i do like the song itself

• Like 2

Lets go Teenage Dreamsus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TiK ToK for top spot :bird:

• Like 1

8. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Teenage-Dream

Fans: 

11 - @greento

10.75 - @ChandlerBing

10.5 - @Norte

10 - @selena_lavigne, @naval23, @ReachOut, @Hurem, @Achilles., @Taemira

Haters: 

0 - @K$Ellie

#1 in 2010 for 2 Weeks.

Written by Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Benjamin Levin, Bonnie McKee & Katy Perry, this was the title track to Katy's smash hit breakthrough album "Teenage Dream". This song enraptures the feeling of 2010 so perfectly imo, and was for sure the song of the fall in 2010. The song originally had lyrics about Peter Pan, but they decided to give it a more sexual/adult feel... but regardless that didn't stop her fanbase being young girls ages 5-10 :dies: . I'm kinda shook this is the final Katy song and to only make it to #8 is sad... for the decade she owned, y'all did Katy dirty. I can't wait for the power of Jesus Christ & Donald Trump to come back to y'all when she has her re-peak. Probably what she gets for the sexual assault charges the man in the music video gave her. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7. Set Fire to the Rain - Adele

Set-Fire-to-the-Rain

Fans: 

10.5 - @wish

10.25 - @DTF, @ReachOut, @greento, @TMRA

10 - @naval23, @GreatestLoveofAll, @X-Dre, @Hurem, @Zaynsus

Haters:

1 - @Rev8 

#1 in 2012 for 2 Weeks. 

OVERRATED!!!! I never gave a damn about this song, and IDK how it became the hit it did. Y'all really think this song is better than 42 other songs from this decade??? Top 20... sure, but #7????? Anyway.. released as the third (and final for some reason) single from Adele's smash album "21". I personally think "Turning Tables" or "Rumor Has It"  should have been released after... she lowkey could've beat Katy's record. This song probably killed her vocal range.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What songs are still in? :cupid:

Top 6:

TiK ToK

Rude Boy

Only Girl

Someone Like You

Blank Space

All I Want For Christmas Is You

• Like 1

Set Fire to the Rain is my fav Adele song btw :giraffe:

Just now, Kool_Aid_King said:

Top 6:

TiK ToK

Rude Boy

Only Girl

Someone Like You

Blank Space

in that (almost) order!

1. TiK ToK
  2. Someone Like You
  3. Rude Boy
  4. Blank Space
  5. Only Girl
  6. All I Want For Christmas Is You

1 minute ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Top 6:

TiK ToK

Rude Boy

Only Girl

Someone Like You

Blank Space

Rihanna or Kesha for the win. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.