• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Rep2000

• Big Bad Wolf

• Chemist

6 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

Ms Campbell knew that it was coming :rip: 

Video and everything. She knew it was coming. 

9 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

Ms Campbell knew that it was coming :rip: 

Oh my….

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Um, what. She took flights with Epstein and Maxwell and the underage victim was present at her birthday party. She at least knew about what was happening.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

Ms Campbell knew that it was coming, this was recorded in 2019 :rip: 

why is just now saying something? she wouldve looked more innocent if she said something when the news first broke out, not when the list dropped :skull: 

• Like 1

is going to be a mess... Naomi did certainly had connection with man in power.. lets not start naming ex-presidents anyway she was ready for this and a video out? okay.

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Video and everything. She knew it was coming. 

30 minutes ago, Caesar said:

why is just now saying something? she wouldve looked more innocent if she said something when the news first broke out, not when the list dropped :skull: 

She posted that 4 years ago………. :toofunny2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The amount of misinformation by verified bigoted Twitter users out there. Jesus. 

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, airplane said:

turned off comments

DAMN their daughter is ugly

Hell hath no fury like a spoiled entitled rich white woman who is nevertheless UGLY

• Thumbs Down 20

There is a rumour in the Olivia Rodrigo base that Taylor is on the list

Idk if this is true or not, how ****** up tho

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 23

I am so not caught up on this. My first question is how did the children get to the island? Were they kidnapped, sold by their parents, or both?

3 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Poor Naomi. She hasn't actually done anything but her name is mentioned which is enough apparently for people.

I think that’s the problem. Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it because this isn’t 100% a bad thing) bystanders get held just as, and sometimes more, accountable than the person who has done the crime.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but the amount of "Whew your faves about to be EXPOSED" "This is gonna change the world as we know it" "Hollywood is crashing down" that I've seen from Trump stans, bubblegum pop Twitter stans, and blog comments now looks so foolish and wasted. WHY would y'all think that the list would be filled with a bunch of popstars, black entertainers/rappers, or new stars when this dates all the way back to the 80s? :deadbanana: 

People been so busy tryna use this sick situation as a gotcha to weaponize against artists they don't like or to have a one-up on truly lost every bit of the plot. Matter of fact, were they even reading the right plot? :celestial5::ahh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Hell hath no fury like a spoiled entitled rich white woman who is nevertheless UGLY

She’s not a 10/10 but she’s not fugly. She’s just average. Her parents arent lookers either so this is hardly a drag. She’s average just like her parents, big whoop We need to stop judging girls/women for their looks when we have nothing productive to say. 

• Like 9

Smh at y’all believing anyone who came into contact with that man is guilty of a crime :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

How is this thread 6 hours old without a bulleted list of all of the names in the OP?

• Like 3

Michael Jackson

Bill Clinton

Steven Hawking :laugh:

Donald Trump 

55 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Show your face.  We are ready.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not that shocked about Naomi tbh. Is Elon or Carole Radziwill listed anywhere in this?

42 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Have some shame but ig that's too much to ask 

I always assumed the list would primarily be politicians, Business executives, and for Hollywood: studio executives and producers. Especially if the list was primarily clients.

I figured most celebrities that might appear would be associated via running in the same circles not that they were “clients”. Or  if they were guilty it would be a huge star who already have allegations of sexual abuse against minors. 

The users fans of kamikazes and religious warriors leaders killing themselves, so they can have a paradise with an harem of 12 years old virgins, are in this thread too calling out Clinton :ninja:

Edited by vale9001
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Psyduck said:

No one Taylors age could be on that list

lets use our brains

3 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

I am so not caught up on this. My first question is how did the children get to the island? Were they kidnapped, sold by their parents, or both?

I think that’s the problem. Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it because this isn’t 100% a bad thing) bystanders get held just as, and sometimes more, accountable than the person who has done the crime.

You can't underestimate a person's ability to turn a blind eye to things they don't want to see. I think Naomi probably truly believes herself that she didn't know anything, but at what point is ignoring what's right in front of you complicity? 

--

As for the other celebrities who happened to meet him or Ghislane, people are morons assuming each and everyone of them knew just like with Harvey Weinstein case. People like that aren't walking into the room announcing they're rapists or child abusers. They're usually incredibly charming and know when to put on a show for people they want to schmooze. 

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

a flight with Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker. is that what hell is like

Michael Jackson and now also Kevin Spacey? Did they pimp out little boys at Epstein's place too? :pukey:

7 hours ago, Espresso said:

The Trump accusations are about child rape at Epstein’s mansion in NEW YORK back in the early 90’s long before a supposed Mar-a-Lago “ban” (which has never been corroborated outside his team by the way)

Anyone with basic knowledge of the accusations are aware of this basic detail, yet the MAGA cult runs to the exoneration narrative. 

Also as was already mentioned, the black book smoking gun close watchers were looking forward to is still redacted, making the bulk of this completely useless.

Nothing legally is going to come from any of this except maybe a new defamation trial or two.

This thread is annoying and social media’s a dumpster fire. **** Bill Clinton and remember to donate to a reputable sex trafficking assistance organization. Peace.

6 hours ago, narid said:

The fact Michael Jackson is named. :rip:

If there was any doubt the man was a pedo, this certainly leaves no doubts about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.