• HEAVYONIT

• Chartman

34 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Come on Morgan. Overtake that artisticless cash grab of an album 

Morgan artistic? :bibliahh: 
The maga crowd is crazy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Hang in there, Taylor! As long as it’s still #1 on Billboard’s chart it’ll tie Midnights for weeks at #1, 1989 you are so that girl :jonny:

29 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Morgan artistic? :bibliahh: 
The maga crowd is crazy 

Who said that?

36 minutes ago, FireBomber said:

Does anyone know how many weeks Dangerous has spent in the top 10? And Midnights, around 60?

Around 137 weeks give or take 

23 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Hang in there, Taylor! As long as it’s still #1 on Billboard’s chart it’ll tie Midnights for weeks at #1, 1989 you are so that girl :jonny:

And Speak Now too :duca:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FireBomber said:

Does anyone know how many weeks Dangerous has spent in the top 10? And Midnights, around 60?

63 for Midnights as of this week, if I’m not mistaken. I don’t know the exact number for Dangerous but it’s well over 100. I know I saw the number recently and it was maybe 110-something or 120-something? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

14 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

63 for Midnights as of this week, if I’m not mistaken. I don’t know the exact number for Dangerous but it’s well over 100. I know I saw the number recently and it was maybe 110-something or 120-something? :deadbanana4:

top 10 weeks: 137

top 5 weeks: 84

top 3 weeks: 32

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

top 10 weeks: 137

top 5 weeks: 84

top 3 weeks: 32

Morgan’s album was pushed out of the top 10s a few times because it was only doing 40k+ units. The record that everyone was talking about, that thinks midnights could go after, is 84 weeks at top ten consecutively, without dropping out out the top 10 once, by Adele (female record), or 93 by Bruce Springsteen.

Edited by Kasix

15 minutes ago, Kasix said:

Morgan’s album was pushed out of the top 10s a few times because it was only doing 40k+ units. The record that everyone was talking about, that thinks midnights could go after, is 84 weeks at #1 consecutively, without dropping out out the top 10 once, by Adele (female record), or 93 by Bruce Springsteen.

Ok. I’ve never seen anybody talking about that record. I’m assuming you meant 84 consecutive weeks for an album debuting in top ten and not 84 consecutive weeks at #1 though. 

9 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Ok. I’ve never seen anybody talking about that record. I’m assuming you meant 84 consecutive weeks for an album debuting in top ten and not 84 consecutive weeks at #1 though. 

I got it wrong, I meant 84 weeks at top ten without dropping out once, which is 84 by Adele (female) or 93 by Bruce Springsteen (overall record). 

morgsn was out of the top ten a few times at week 50 that’s why he’s not in these discussions despite having 130 weeks overall at top 10.

22 minutes ago, Kasix said:

I got it wrong, I meant 84 weeks at top ten without dropping out once, which is 84 by Adele (female) or 93 by Bruce Springsteen (overall record). 

morgsn was out of the top ten a few times at week 50 that’s why he’s not in these discussions despite having 130 weeks overall at top 10.

21 by Adele was in the top 10 for 78 consecutive weeks and 84 weeks overall. iirc Born In the USA by Bruce Springsteen was 84 weeks in the top 10, all consecutive.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

this is the perfect time for sza to release. 

Get her ass on the phone, tell her it’s a maga emergency :deadbanana4: