DJ Akademiks accused of rape and sleeping with minors

DAP

Disgusting freak! And the high school girls entertaining and continuing the conversation with that hideous orca - I blame the normilzation of sugar daddies. We are lost as a society. 

• Thanks 6

I used to pray for the downfall of DJ Akademiks.

This fat chipmunk needs to go DOWN in federal prison!

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 2

Erykah Badu’s voodoo is working! :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Not surprise . The internet should never made him popular 

14 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Erykah Badu’s voodoo is working! :bibliahh:

Omg I had no idea why you brought up Sister Badu. I had to Google it:

"Here's another thing, someone said 'Erykah Badu work your magic,'" he said, per a clip of the comment shared by Chigs Smooth. "Erykah Badu... Let me tell you this. You keep my name our your mouth too. ... That Everyday Struggle **** was another era my n***a."

AK went on to say he was on "disrespectful timing" and added that "all that little sage **** you got going on don't **** with me."

"I never ****** with Erykah Badu after she came on my show and she was trying to be funny," he continued. "***** I don't **** with you after that. N***a, what's up now? What we finna do? You an old-ass hoe just keep ****** by all these young n****s who's popping. ... ***** came in here waving all type of wands and ****, I'm trying to be nice to you, now I realize oh you was trying to play me like I'm some clown. *****, **** you, n***a. How many rappers ran through you, n***a? ... How many young rappers you chase, trying to **** them too?"

:deadbanana2:

The Badu voodoo is gettin his ass. :deadbanana:

• Haha 6

I didn't know who he was so I had to look him up. So he hates gays and fat women but blatantly stated that he "doesn't give a ****" if a girl barely turned 17 (which is still illegal), and that they're still "getting this dick". That's horrible. 

Also like that one user said, he's an orca :rip:

2 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Omg I had no idea why you brought up Sister Badu. I had to Google it:

"Here's another thing, someone said 'Erykah Badu work your magic,'" he said, per a clip of the comment shared by Chigs Smooth. "Erykah Badu... Let me tell you this. You keep my name our your mouth too. ... That Everyday Struggle **** was another era my n***a."

AK went on to say he was on "disrespectful timing" and added that "all that little sage **** you got going on don't **** with me."

"I never ****** with Erykah Badu after she came on my show and she was trying to be funny," he continued. "***** I don't **** with you after that. N***a, what's up now? What we finna do? You an old-ass hoe just keep ****** by all these young n****s who's popping. ... ***** came in here waving all type of wands and ****, I'm trying to be nice to you, now I realize oh you was trying to play me like I'm some clown. *****, **** you, n***a. How many rappers ran through you, n***a? ... How many young rappers you chase, trying to **** them too?"

:deadbanana2:

The Badu voodoo is gettin his ass. :deadbanana:

He really tried to do her dirty but now she’s having the last laugh! I’m praying this sticks. He needs to be put down for good! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

big face

:)  :) 

12 minutes ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

big face

He looks bloated like saucy 

bad digestion ass hoe 

• Haha 5

Trash :biblio: he always had a weird vibe to him

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

bad digestion ass hoe 

he just looks like he smells like hot dogs and sweats while trying to get out of his bed in the morning :rip:

• Haha 2

good thing idk him or his work ew

33 minutes ago, Rogue said:

He really tried to do her dirty but now she’s having the last laugh! I’m praying this sticks. He needs to be put down for good! 

I just know that whenever someone burns that Badu pus*y incense, it makes her voodoo even more powerful. He needs to repent for his sins...

Cqh5.gif

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Katamari said:

bad digestion ass hoe 

6jqr4Zd.gif

6jqr4Zd.gif

6jqr4Zd.gif6jqr4Zd.gif6jqr4Zd.gif

6jqr4Zd.gif

6jqr4Zd.gif

6jqr4Zd.gif

Joe Budden next

that's why his hefty self was always talking **** about everyone else, trying to deflect from his own skeletons

I hope he goes to prison

Hell hath no fury like an ugly fat man who still can't get laid without paying for it even after he becomes famous

• Haha 2

cant get pun pun from older women, or anywhere else huhhh?? maybe you should take santana up on his offer. :WAP:

• Haha 2

a welcom addition to the Minaj-Petty Extended Family :clap3:

Akademiks is a disgusting POS! If this means we never have to hear from him again, I'm all for it! I hope the victims take ALL of his coins. It's him having the audacity to attack big girls when he's built like a humpback with his camel face. 

Spoiler

I swear he's bi and dl. He been digging in some tekashi bussy. 

Edited by Jormungand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.