Selena Gomez starts new year with shading JB on TikTok

hypnodemiluv

Such a good way to start new year and gain some online attention!

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Gurl its time to move on

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Her phone, her likes. It’s time we move on.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

If she was only so invested in her 'social media break' as she is in obsessing about Bieber...

Give it up delish.

Edited by blown away
  • Like 6

Salina girl he’s been married for almost 6 years now :rip: Get a grip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What happened to the social media break? :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

she's so pathetic, another year ahead of her of being a bitter loser :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

The question made no sense at all. She has not been in touch with him since forever and was famous before him too. People just catch every occasion to harass her.

• Like 6

"I don't think anybody truly actually cares" - likes the post

• Haha 1

she's not shading 

the OP talking about obsession when he's checking every selena g like/activity on social   :toofunny2:

Edited by Sad Serenade
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

You starting the year caring about something as irrelevant as a celebrity like on Tiktok instead of spending quality time with your family/friends like normal people. Guess people ain’t that different!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

We love an obsessed queen who isn't afraid of showing it to the world. Maybe 2024 is the year of stanning Miss Gomez. 

• Like 1

Some of yall didn’t watch the video and it shows. An interviewer straight up asked her something to the extent of “ how has Justin Bieber been a huge influence in your life” and her response was “I don’t think anybody cares” or something to that effect. Why would the interviewer bring up her ex almost a decade after the fact?

• Like 4

I wonder what her reaction meltdown would be like if Haley ever gets pregnant :rip:

• Haha 1

I mean I think that's not exactly what she did but she needs to start the new year by getting off social media 

Her and these "breaks" give Lana & cohesive album titles – simply not feasible. Fix that. The most terminally online celebrity, bar none. 

me being petty when I'm still mad at my ex years later

Can she please leave him and his wife alone? She’s so damn annoying tired of hearing about her cruddy ways. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Some of yall didn’t watch the video and it shows. An interviewer straight up asked her something to the extent of “ how has Justin Bieber been a huge influence in your life” and her response was “I don’t think anybody cares” or something to that effect. Why would the interviewer bring up her ex almost a decade after the fact?

That interview is old though. It's the fact that she's still liking stuff like this (old interviews where she's asked about Bieber) in 2024. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.