• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Their second entry :clap3:@Pluto6 @xrosup

• Like 2

Gag.... I didn't think they were gonna chart at all

• Like 2

Lalalala I'm so sorry

14 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Pretty sure the timeline started in 2021 when BSH lied to the NJ parents and told them to **** off and their kids were not debuting. But sure, let's erase 3 years of bullying and mistreatment and only report HYBE's side (with the text you got from some army hellhole too, by the look of it).

If you see a mistake in the time order, prepare one yourself too. I tried to prepare a timeline here to understand the events without taking sides. You know I don't care about HYBE or Bang but MHJ is no saint either and it's obvious that she was really aiming to leave and take NJ with her from the very beginning. MHJ was considering leaving even before Illit debuted.

• Like 3

i was waiting for this dance cover...

tia-sister.gif

• Like 3

All 4 were creepy, but WINTER got the scariest one imo...even the music is more intense than the other ones :lakitu:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Gag.... I didn't think they were gonna chart at all

The chart is much stronger now than when LALALALA debuted, im shocked :loki:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joseline said:

If you see a mistake in the time order, prepare one yourself too. I tried to prepare a timeline here to understand the events without taking sides. You know I don't care about HYBE or Bang but MHJ is no saint either and it's obvious that she was really aiming to leave and take NJ with her from the very beginning. MHJ was considering leaving even before Illit debuted.

MHJ was going to report HYBE to some government institution to protect NJ's IP if they didn't reply to her whistleblowing report. Not some fairy tale about leaving HYBE which is impossible to do anyway.

• Like 1

:duca: 

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

MHJ was going to report HYBE to some government institution to protect NJ's IP if they didn't reply to her whistleblowing report. Not some fairy tale about leaving HYBE which is impossible to do anyway.

NJ's IP belongs to Ador, not her. 80% of Ador belongs to HYBE, and MHJ was given money by Bang to buy the rest. So actually there is nothing that belongs to MHJ. She was even able to acquire the shares thanks to Bang's stupidity lol Why do you think they were saying in their messages that leaving with the members would cost them a lot? They are aware of who owns the IP.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, xrosup said:

Bop bop bop

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joseline said:

NJ's IP belongs to Ador, not her. 80% of Ador belongs to HYBE, and MHJ was given money by Bang to buy the rest. So actually there is nothing that belongs to MHJ. She was even able to acquire the shares thanks to Bang's stupidity lol Why do you think they were saying in their messages that leaving with the members would cost them a lot? They are aware of who owns the IP.

What does that have to do with anything? There are copyright laws to protect artists, and it's in ADOR rights to report infringements on their work, if they are victims of plagiarism. HYBE replied to her whistleblower report on the last day with an audit and a media play campaign.

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

What does that have to do with anything? There are copyright laws to protect artists, and it's in ADOR rights to report infringements on their work, if they are victims of plagiarism. HYBE replied to her whistleblower report on the last day with an audit and a media play campaign.

I respect if you believe they are a victim, but I don't think so. Especially since it's so obvious that MHJ was making plans to leave long before Illit's debut.

34 minutes ago, Zack said:

With Love, J :heart2:

GOAD-tuaYAAyjuu?format=jpg&name=large

GOAhBP0boAAjmnA?format=jpg&name=large

GOAD4lebgAAic6S?format=jpg&name=large

GOAD4ldaIAAxjpx?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly wish she used these for her last album. Her IG pics are album art worthy:jonny4:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

I always made fun of LSRF's lack of vocal talent, but why are Bunnies acting holier than thou?

Like... they are on the same level

LSRF's excellent dancing skills + below-average singing skills = NJ's average dancing skills & singing skills

The difference is that one group is built around haggard girl group divorcées while the other debuted with their girl group virginity intact, so they are expected to grow into the roles.  Eventually.  Unless someone younger and cheaper shows up from a survival show or something.

:cm:

1 hour ago, Joseline said:

So apparently this is the timeline, :gaycat2:

Feb 4 2024: MHJ's text message " 2024 is one year before BTS returns, and when Hybe is the weakest. At this time let's end HYBE and Bang PD. I want to change the plan. "

February 7 - Ador's VP Lee starts to review Ador's management leveraged buyout and IPO plan with external lawyers.

February 16 - MHJ delivered a revised version of the shareholder agreement to Hybe requesting that she receive the right to take actions over contracts at Ador, including NewJeans' contract, by herself. Hybe rejects the proposal.

Early 2024 – Hybe receives a tip that MHJ is planning to take over Ador in collaboration with a private equity fund.

March 6 - MHJ has a dinner with officials from Naver and Dunamu. According to MHJ this was just a private event unrelated to investment, but Hybe argues it was part of MHJ's plan to receive investment to move Ador/NewJeans out of Hybe. Both companies reported this to Hybe without further discussion with MHJ. MHJ said " Even if the investors met, what's the problem if the CEO or vice president of a company meets with investors? Why do you suspect and interrogate like this just because other subsidiary company CEOs within HYBE met with investors? "

March 14-15 2024: Text messages between MHJ and Vice President

VP : The per capita termination amount per person is expected to be 12.4 billion won, 62 billion won. However, according to the current shareholder agreement, significant contract changes, terminations, and renewals require approval from the board of directors at Ador.

MHJ : What? New Jeans? It's not that much.

March 15 2024: VP :  Oh, I'm sorry. [Censored Text]. It's between 450 Billion and 620 billion won ( around 455 million dollar). No matter how much I think about it, the withdrawal of members on is too much damage to our side.

March 23 – Mr. A writes a report setting out plans for Ador's independence, MHJ replied, " Debak! "

March 29 2024: MHJ's message " Send 1st e-mail on 4/3 to attack. If you're going to go to the 2nd stage anyway, there's no need to delay it, so start the PR war. On April 20 we will disregard any suggestions for any mediation or improvement of our (copying) complaints. We will not solve it internally but raise the issue to the general public. The best-case scenario is Hybe suggesting a compromise to prevent a catastrophe. (from the PR war) "

March 29 – Mr. A writes another report setting out plans for Ador's independence. Meanwhile Bang Si-Hyuk, Park Ji-won, and Scooter Braun reappointed as directors on Hybe's board.

End of March - Internal document written by Adore's Vice President (Mr. A) are discovered which set out plans to prevent Hybe from touching Ador and ultimately escape completely. He also downloaded a large amount of confidential information.

April 3 - Ador sends the email from NewJeans' parents to Hybe and Belift together with their own comments. Ador states that as the rights holder of NewJeans IP they are equally displead with the Illit rights infringment. They accuse Hybe of benchmarking NewJeans' success to the point that they relied on the similarities perceived by the media and the public to go viral. Ador considers it as the parent company's tyranny against its subsidiary.

Ador's executives (CEO MHJ, VP Shin, VP Lee) according to Hybe further discuss the role of Hybe's stock in the conflict. VP Lee is quoted stating "if we go to trail, the stock price will go down, so minority shareholders will say things like they want to file a lawsuit..." and that Hybe will suffer as a lisited company if these types of people join her."

April 4 - MHJ is said to have held a conversation in a chat room with Ador executives about using her put option in January 2025, intentionally lower Ador's value to turn it into an 'empty shell', and having investors ready to take over Hybe's shares in Ador.

Naver is like the only honorable company left in Korea, relatively speaking.  To think you're going to use them to screw over the parent corporation when Naver has hundreds of millions directly invested in the well being of that parent company is sorta ridiculous.  And to think Naver is going to keep a meeting like this a secret and not check in with the parent company with a "just so you know" exchange on a golf course or in a bar or somewhere else where actual business is conducted so there is no digital trail is really naive, dumb or maybe none of this is true.

:cm:

Btw, is the report of MHJ printed 3.1M copies of "Get Up" true? I mean, the best-selling Kpop girlgroup album is 2.9M from Blackpink. She's really over her head yeah? :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Joseline said:

I respect if you believe they are a victim, but I don't think so. Especially since it's so obvious that MHJ was making plans to leave long before Illit's debut.

The audit was apparently done illegally too, HYBE did not follow the strict guidelines established by commercial law.

Since there has been no new official information yet, only asdfghasdfghasdfg media play, there is very little that is known about the ongoing dispute right now and we have to wait.

• Like 1

Realistically speaking, who do you think is winning in the COURT next week :coffee2:?  

HYBE or MHJ? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Btw, is the report of MHJ printed 3.1M copies of "Get Up" true? I mean, the best-selling Kpop girlgroup album is 2.9M from Blackpink. She's really over her head yeah? :deadbanana2:

Did she really do that? Wasn't she was complaining about Kpop extreme buying culture or something:deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

i agree. it was disappointing to see the so-called Fearless/antifragile group succumb to netizens and turn on the lipsync for week 2. They should've just middle finger'd them and embrace their live vocals. At the end of the day, a good Coachella set is based off energy :clap3:

People who haven't been to Coachella don't realize how hard of a place to sing it would be. It's completely dry and there's so much dust in the air that you're coughing up black dry stuff for at least a whole week after, even wearing n95s the entire time. It's literally sandpaper on the vocal cords. Even Beyonce had heavy backtrack assistance/a tiny bit of lipping during her set.

It wasn't a smart( :eli:choice to sing 100% live but it was a gutsy one and considering their levels of talent I thought they really hit it out of the park and did the best they could have. Even Sakura who's notoriously untalented was mostly on pitch.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Joseline said:

Feb 4 2024: MHJ's text message " 2024 is one year before BTS returns, and when Hybe is the weakest. At this time let's end HYBE and Bang PD. I want to change the plan. "

mother

Edited by katyberry
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

I read it's more than that, but NJ's back catalog sells really well, better than any other female group, it's not a bad decision. It's better to overstock than to run out of stock.

he is such a star

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=664ca33a&is=664b51ba&hm=740b5ef4d13c87a28b9fea64a181436282ec69bea457fcd60f62638c339b4d93&

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.