K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

At the end of the day. Aespa are more talented, successful, beautiful and are impactful like all the metrics are matching 

This little throwback stans needs to keep it cute and stay out of aespa's business. Let's get this straight :flower2:

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

6 hours ago, Windy Day said:

as an aespa stan yall are weird considering mhj has showed nothing but respect for aespa and sm

She hasn't shown any of that, she's just trying to say she has integrity, it could have been Babymonster, ITZY or any other groups she wouldn't have done any of these things BSH asked her. 

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

armageddon?????? :WAP: SCREAMING

we are anticipating armageddon again, cowboy concept CANCELLED

we are so ready :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, BlackAura said:

Looks like booking a Grammy winning producer really takes 2 years......jk

oh hell NO

jack needs to STAY AWAY FROM HER

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

so perched for this tbh

hoping she serves pop! level of excellence again

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

GNyhGMUaQAATwwR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GNyhGM3aQAAn9wB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNyhGM6bgAAxFiy?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNySzZ9bAAA8-mS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

:jonnycat:

damn! past few weeks they are taking L and L only :deadbanana2:

#InvestigateHYBE #JusticeForIVE

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:matty: @Gorjesspazze9 

t's about time we have another talented huge number girl group 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Zack said:

We're now what...10 posts deep and you STILL cannot provide any evidence that Jessica was "not prioritizing" SNSD. Stop ignoring and polluting the discussion with side arguments and state the evidence. Otherwise it's just nonsensical trolling.

The first part of this is wild speculation, there is nothing of substance to confirm this and it's not unreasonable at that point for Jessica to consider a side-gig, which is exactly what Blanc & Eclare was for her. An additional revenue stream.

It has not been "proven beyond reasonable doubt" that Jessica "cannot succeed" without SNSD, because why is she the ONLY other SNSD related soloist besides Taeyeon to snatch BOTH a #1 album and #1 single and why is she the one still endorsing multiple luxury brands, breaking into international influencing through Cannes, attending fashion weeks and why are her albums still selling more than other SNSD soloists despite years out of the group? BEEP BEEP literally sold 3x (or more) the amount of Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon's latest efforts. Not only that, but she is touring and booking arenas in Asia. If that's a "fail" to you, then maybe you might want the likes of Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri etc to fail a little harder. :michael:

The case in China was a sham case as already stated. The Chinese courts almost automatically ruled in favor of the Chinese company and Coridel wasn't even given a chance to explain their side in court. Hardly "evidence" of the fraud and criminality you keep wrongly alleging she is "guilty" of. There is no evidence of that and no criminal charge or judgement of fraud or criminal activity. So give it up. 

You are now purposely (or not) being obtuse by ignoring the fact that there was no choice to be made. 

She got permission from SM...TWICE....to start the brand and entered into financial contracts that she was committed to and she also HAD the blessing of the members who even publicly acknowledged and knew she was starting a brand. They screwed her over. 

Even from the statement you pasted...she said this: 

"I told them that I had already received SM's permission for my business activities, and that as they had never interfered with my work with Girls' Generation. I also said that I had signed a contract with a business partner, and could not back out of my commitments after only one month. I said that it was unfair to force me into making a decision such as this" 

Considering you were attacking her for allegedly "breaching contracts"...now suddenly you're expecting that she should have just backed out of financial contractual commitments just to please members suddenly changing their minds, who had already previously given her the green light to start the business and when she already had the permission 2x from the company. 

Make. It. Make. Sense. 

Again all of these issues were settled, resolved or concluded. The news articles and statements from Coridel are out there.

As I keep on saying, why you keep dragging up resolved business disputes to try and prove "fraud" makes zero sense and is laughable. 

So, getting back on topic, how about you provide the evidence to back up your false claims that she was not "prioritizing" SNSD.

As someone who follows everything she does (way more than you, evidently) this is not true. New evidence has come to light suggesting they might not be together. 

As for the marriage rumors, they are completely false and always have been, there has been no evidence she was planning to leave to get married. Another one of the lies SM fed you and you ate it up. :cm:

Jessica's own statements don't count as evidence now

Jessica is the 2nd most successful member of SNSD 

There's nothing wrong or suspicious about legal action being taken against somebody countless times 

I ate up the marriage rumors I never endorsed or suggested I believed in and only brought up as a timestamp

The breakup twitter rumors are totally for real this time

This is literal lunacy. It's exhausting arguing with a liar. Get help:rip:

Edited by Sheep
  • Thumbs Down 1

their longevity is secured

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

oh le sserafim....it's literally the exact same song 

you guys will never believe 00:16

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:matty: @Gorjesspazze9 

t's about time we have another talented huge number girl group 

we will be boycotting smngg :angelo:

it's actually crazy what they are doing to LSRFM

the girls don't deserve this

this thread is only kii-ing because they stan other groups

#WESTANDWITHSAKURA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

She's truly such a star :clap3:

I loved the part where she seemingly wants to escape from the public life "prison" with the rapunzel reference, but then goes back in. 

12 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

their longevity is secured

We love a group that isn't aimed at children, most of this thread couldn't relate. :fan:

winter... the woman you are....

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

#WESTANDWITHSAKURA

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

We love a group that isn't aimed at children, most of this thread couldn't relate. :fan:

when you make music for the gays and girls

not just singing cookies 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

Half of the sheep are fearnots what's not clicking. It's people from all bases in here

Just now, Sheep said:

Half of the sheep are fearnots what's not clicking. It's people from all bases in here

You clearly know what I'm talking about.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Jessica's own statements don't count as evidence

Jessica is the 2nd most successful member of SNSD 

There's nothing wrong or suspicious about legal action being taken against somebody countless times 

I ate up the marriage rumors I never endorsed or suggested I believed in and only brought up as a timestamp

The breakup twitter rumors are totally for real this time

This literal lunacy. It's exhausting arguing with a liar. Get help:rip:

Where's the evidence that she was "not prioritizing" SNSD, as you initially claimed. This is like the seventh time I've asked you this and still nothing...

So, it seems you have given up on writing walls of text and bringing in irrelevant information to distract from your baseless attacks, probably hoping I'd give up, and have now resorted to calling me a "liar" and claiming I'm giving "lunacy". The personal attacks toward me, because your arguments have failed are not appreciated. 

YOU are pedalling lies from SM and using it as an excuse to attack Jessica for her character and even her looks and when asked for evidence, you have failed every time to show anything relevant that she "prioritized" her brand over her business. 

The truth is, Jessica got permission from SM, congratulations from the girls, then they changed their minds on her and forced her to "choose" between SNSD and her business when she had already made commitments to launch. At a time when she was rehearsing for Tokyo Dome, attending ALL of SNSD's schedules and performances, attending their Japan tour, recording a unit album and reality show and recording/filming the MV for Catch Me If You Can, there is simply NO identifiable evidence that she was "not prioritizing" the group. She worked her ass off for SNSD from day 1. 

I'm sure you'll hit me with more personal attacks or throw in another "jaw" this or "jaw" that, but you need to evaluate what you're even saying or why you have such a deep set hatred for someone you don't even know, based on fake mediaplay and NO evidence. That to me is far more questionable than anything I've said :cm:

Edited by Zack

Sheep here sheep there as if you guys didn't come for RV/aespa whenever possible :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

#WESTANDWITHSAKURA

The problem with LESSERAFIM is exactly the same problem that a lot of nugu groups are facing, but they are on a bigger scale and pedestal.

The group first of all like I said when they debuted, plenty of potential but undercooked girls. Like the group was put together less than a year before debut and burned a fast training, which they ended up skipping a lot of basic steps.

Second they are suffering from the Bang Si Hyuk, BTS formula, reminder that when BTS debuted not to shame BTS but showing how Bang Si Hyuk has been shameless and greedy since day one, BIGBANG was on the keywords of BTS MV and contents and when they got called out for it, it's BTS who took all the blame on social medias cursed by VIPs at the time, when we sure know they did not put the videos on Youtube themselves. But to Lesserafim they have been compared to EVERY damn big girls groups on the medias as mediaplay to the point that every fandoms instead of ranting against Bang Si Hyuk did it on the girls.

Third, the moment something was going to go wrong every thing and everyone was going to jump on the occasion to find all the dirts they could find. 

EDIT: I forgot the Fourth, the misogyny of certains fanbases also doesn't helps

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

not the certain user acting moral police again.

Where were this energy when aespa was drag to fifth in this very base not too long ago? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.