• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Yeah… something is just starting to seem really inorganic about it :rip: 

That TWS song skyrocketing out of nowhere. This ILLIT song immediately flying into Spotify Global Top 50 :rip: 

Its in a companies best interest to promote their acts but I'm really starting to feel the entire company is getting Sabrina Carpenter Nonsense'd everywhere.

The "I don't understand someone' success then it must be payola" conspiracy theories are as old as time

ezgif-5-faa5e8f0ba.gif

• Like 3

Speaking of Sheesh, watch this become their Darari. Like this should have been the TT, the timing is perfect when The boy is mine is currently smashing.

6 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Kinda perched for KatsLegends

They have a lot of potential + charismatic and marketable members! 

HYBE just needs to give them bops and don't give them another pinkpantheress song :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

Not people being surprised at ILLIT's right-out-the-gate success when there was already great hype for them when Magnetic teaser was released since it got Tiktok viral (plus they have both the HYBE and post-survival competition hype, like...)

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The "I don't understand someone' success then it must be payola" conspiracy theories are as old as time

ezgif-5-faa5e8f0ba.gif

It's not the same thing bffr. TWS song rising everyday (even on Sundays when literally every other song decreases) for weeks was not normal at all. 

ILLIT immediately entering Spotify Global Top 50 when I don't even recall newjeans doing that with ginormous hype online in comparison.

But even using NJ, I still remember how bizarre it was Super Shy flew into Spotify US Top 10 when even songs like Austin by Dasha which are super viral right now on US TikTok has only peaked at #25.

It's funny how you guys are naive enough to think a large conglomerate company wouldn't do manipulation :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 2

I think with ILLIT, since its been awhile since NewJeans, people were really craving a "good" major girlgroup debut and not something that put people off at first like with NMIXX and BAEMON

Edited by Rhyme

Edited by Joseline

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It's not the same thing bffr. TWS song rising everyday (even on Sundays when literally every other song decreases) for weeks was not normal at all. 

ILLIT immediately entering Spotify Global Top 50 when I don't even recall newjeans doing that with ginormous hype online in comparison.

But even using NJ, I still remember how bizarre it was Super Shy flew into Spotify US Top 10 when even songs like Austin by Dasha which are super viral right now on US TikTok has only peaked at #25.

It's funny how you guys are naive enough to think a large conglomerate company wouldn't do manipulation :rip: 

You wouldn't be doubting its succes if it this was aespa, correct?

ezgif-5-faa5e8f0ba.gif

• Haha 8

why would they payola that TWS song though when other HYBE bgs are not getting hits

:suburban:

Edited by hallucinate

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

ezgif-5-faa5e8f0ba.gif

aespa were definitely targets of being called frauds because people couldn't handle their success so what does this have to do with them

@Pluto6 "New Jennie" a Baemon Diss sampling New Jeans Classics :clownny: 

Coming to Your Area Soon

Spoiler

New Jennie

Diss new Jeans, and my Bunnies are hoppin' 

All these Wannabes are Floppin’’

Jennie's Offspring

Copying the BlackPink Print

I'm Choppin' Basics, 

On a Super Shy Remix

*Super Shy Instrumental*

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

This thread is filled with HYBE Stans. Because before debuting it was cricket for ILLIT  :bird:

hype boy is bigger than attention 

spacer.png

We switched like spacer.png when we heard the muzik

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Chemist said:

ezgif-5-faa5e8f0ba.gif

The fact that it's painfully obvious that HYBE uses Discovery Mode and we've seen it multiple times with their acts and yet some girls still try to gaslight us into thinking it's organic. Please explain what's organic here:

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

ezgif-5-faa5e8f0ba.gif

That would be because Aespa would have taken almost 4 years to get there and their company doesn't have a history of digital manipulation. HYBE's Spotify "success" looks really similar to YG's YouTube "success" and it's a massive anomaly in K-pop. They couldn't make the payola more obvious.

Hope I'm on KTRL when Sheesh drops. Mel's right, it really is going to be an event. :gaycat5:

43 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

not y'all stealing my gif and uploading again with low quality

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 9

the super CrealMe group smashing :deadbanana2:

justice for Acid Angel from Asia, the superior NewJeans-lite debut!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what is this discovery mode? Spotify recommending songs based on your musical taste? if it frustrates you so much you really can just turn it off or skip it. magnetic jumping from 1.3m to 2.1m isn't suspicious if you know that a) this their 1st full day tracking, b) literally going viral on tiktok, c) a hybe girl group, d) them performing well on Apple music and decently on kcharts , e) good and trendy music you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

spacer.png

omg :ahh:

just looked at ichart
this "nugu sound" song at #2? how?

Just now, LiamVillain said:

just looked at ichart
this "nugu sound" song at #2? how?

because it's good, duh

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The fact that it's painfully obvious that HYBE uses Discovery Mode and we've seen it multiple times with their acts and yet some girls still try to gaslight us into thinking it's organic. Please explain what's organic here:

Explain why is it smashing on Apple Music as well? or why other HYBE acts like Enhypen or TXT never had this success?

m1BqVjg.gif

y'all just bitter

if fifty fifty (rip btw) can suddenly smash with cutesy song like Cupid

Why can't ILL ***?

the song is a bop with strong hook and short length allowing more streams, the teasing and predebut promo was everryywhere so..

babymonster on the other hand..

On 3/24/2024 at 4:08 AM, MonsterNavy said:

now that i'm thinking about it, skz is the male twice

On 3/24/2024 at 4:19 AM, MonsterNavy said:

skz literally could never serve art like this

:clack:

On 3/24/2024 at 4:48 AM, MonsterNavy said:

listenable songs:

Stray Kids - 0

NCT - 300+

we truly are not the same

On 3/25/2024 at 11:52 AM, MonsterNavy said:

like I said, i'm not worried with NCT Dream at all sis @Pluto6

:sistrens:

you can find 40 of the worst songs of all time on the last 5 stray kids releases

so underrated :WAP:

this is how you make noise @stray dogs

NCT DREAM couldn't outstream SKZ nor TWICE on release day, why? 

miley-cyrus.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.