• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheCal said:

girl-biting-nail-sugestivaly.gif

Hide contents

maybe before he enlisted they've done some photoshoot similar to jeremy white's one

shh-kamala-harris.gif

So Calvin Klein also stacked some good content to release whilst this man went MIA

Smart! :chick1:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

It's always funny when people throw out statements like these without knowing anything about the person they're talking about :dies:

I speak three languages fluently and English isn't my first language either.

But congratulations on having the ability to be insufferable in all six of those languages. :clap3:

:deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

It's always funny when people throw out statements like these without knowing anything about the person they're talking about :dies:

But congratulations on having the ability to be insufferable in all six of those languages. :clap3:

The way you’re constantly worried about me and 80 % of your posts in here are of you complaining about me, despite me never paying any attention to you and your weird self :redface:
The fact that I even saw you talking about me in other threads in here, like it’s giving obsessed, you weirdo :snowman:

Idc if you have a weird and obsessive one sided beef with me, but just leave me alone and stop talking about me 24/7, you obsessive witch :deadbanana4:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

:bibliahh:

:deadbanana4:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Taeyong said:

ddddddd:ahh:

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I know that loser didn't come for my grammar, when English isn't even my 1st, 2nd or 3rd language :redface: I'm literally a polyglot who speaks 4 languages fluently and can communicate in 6 languages in total :redface: My bad if my English grammar isn't 100 % correct all the time and that you only know 1 language :dies:

Serving

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7hv1HYmpO7ZB08hemzLs

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

everything about this song is great

visual, mv, performances, dance, style...

except his singing, you've been a singer for 9 years and you still don't know how to sing? the type of stuff i'll never understand

Actually with BTS Jimin and Taehyung it's the opposite. They were weak to average vocalists but due to straining and touring they actually got worse with time :skull: At least V can still somewhat sing but Jimin really ruined his voice and it's sad because he knows. Back in 2016 (or 17? I don't remember but I was still a fan) he already talked about how he was taking vocal lessons because he didn't like his singing.

• Like 1

if everyone from jyp is flopping on the charts right now, why would jyp new bg any different

and besides 2pm, jyp bgs are abysmal on the charts

altho we can only hope the new bg serves more got7 than stray dogs tho. at least the quality would be there AND there is a chance of success

• Confused 1

What kpop group would pull this off?

37 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

if everyone from jyp is flopping on the charts right now, why would jyp new bg any different

altho we can only hope the new bg serves more got7 than stray dogs tho. at least the quality would be there AND there is a chance of success

day6 has two classics charting on the fruit apps currently.

52 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Got7 had listenable and catchy music though 

28 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

day6 has two classics charting on the fruit apps currently.

i honestly forgot about them

but they are more boyband than idol group. and they are respected for their great music

idk about xtraordinary heroes but aren’t they flops too

day6 is a special case

But really if people have such issues with other people in here why don't they just utilize the ignore function instead of sitting there being a little bitch? Problem solved.

Screenshot-2024-02-14-at-6-03-00-PM.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Taeyong said:

liyahsphoenix-zachary.gif

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

But really if people have such issues with other people in here why don't they just utilize the ignore function instead of sitting there being a little bitch? Problem solved.

true

best thing i ever did was ignore mel. and that girl joseline who only shows up to post useless stats as if she's on twitter

Edited by Tomek
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Tomek said:

true

best thing i ever did was ignore mel. and that girl joseline who only shows up to post useless stats as if she's on twitter

sister is just keeping us posted on the latest Taehyung news

Screenshot-2024-02-14-at-6-03-00-PM-2.pn

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

sister is just keeping us posted on the latest Taehyung news

it's just spam at this point

2 minutes ago, Tomek said:

true

Don’t do Miss Joseline like that! :tsk:
She’s harmless and just minding her business, and is updating us on general Kpop things etc. 
—————

You’re doing amazing Miss Joseline :kiss:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomek said:

it's just spam at this point

well at least you've ignored her so she doesn't bother you, how mature of you

ezgif-4-294a3bc016.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.