K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

wait she's really coming :deadbanana2:

so weird seeing inkigayo outfits here :lmao: and wow at her fashion moments from the met, coachella, the idol, vmas, cannes and walking for jacquemus :deadbanana2: thee fashion icon

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what the tea about that one source music employee selling unreleased polaroid of Sakura and even signed without anyone knowledge getting caught and swiftly fired... The way this had not made any noise.

See when I say protect Lesserafim it's against HYBE/Source Music first.

But Min HeeHee was the problem

Katseye is so refreshing.

The best thing that ever came out from HYBE, they truly meant "global" the way they immerse themselves in each other cultures + Touch is getting  viral everyday 

Biggest GG in the World incoming :jonny6:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait she's really coming :deadbanana2:

so weird seeing inkigayo outfits here :lmao: and wow at her fashion moments from the met, coachella, the idol, vmas, cannes and walking for jacquemus :deadbanana2: thee fashion icon

Her New Zealand accent is coming back

I agree with her most of the time but not on this one. girl, you should've just ignored those pretentious disgusting koreans and most of them are the musty white karen bts stans acting offended anyways :biblio: if she was still in yg this would've never gotten an apology

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I agree with her most of the time but not on this one. girl, you should've just ignored those pretentious disgusting koreans and most of them are the musty white karen bts stans acting offended anyways :biblio: if she was still in yg this would've never gotten an apology

Should've used this as a platform to get zyn more widely available outside of military bases.

:cm:

Nmixx's latest single came up on my recs; the album was released a month ago today. The world shifted in a very particular way.

t.gif

twice's last hit was nayeon's in 2022 :suburban:

need them to comeback with a b.e.p produced perfection

27 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

"It's time. And I can't go against time."

what does this have to do with vaping indoors? what's time? idgi

qLHaAHyO.gif

30 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

And their fans think she's a baddie :rip: the illusion of images

22 minutes ago, elevate said:

Nmixx's latest single came up on my recs; the album was released a month ago today. The world shifted in a very particular way.

t.gif

Shifted away from pressing play

3 minutes ago, godmess said:

And their fans think she's a baddie :rip: the illusion of images

she a baddie, she's just playing the game and don't wanna lose the delusional, obsessed parasocial koreans' sales and streams xoxo

• Like 2

Finally expensive ass looking music video for the shitty ass music. Lemme listen to mini now

• Like 2

this is shit straight from the ass

I can't believe I was seated for his solo, we were rooting for him... we were ALL rooting for him

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

twice's last hit was nayeon's in 2022 :suburban:

need them to comeback with a b.e.p produced perfection

They're a nine year-old group who cares about hits at this point 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They're a nine year-old group who cares about hits at this point 

spacer.png

i just need more good songs set me free and one spark aren't doing it for me

EAJTqOp.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Vaping indoors in front of other people is disgusting sorry

I hate it when going to concerts and people around just smoke or vape in front of you 

• Like 1

the most recent twice era started off so good with I Got You but then it really went off the rails with that garbaj title track

EAJTqOp.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Vaping indoors in front of other people is disgusting sorry

I hate it when going to concerts and people around just smoke or vape in front of you 

same I hate it too but a whole ass apology letter isn't needed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.