K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

1 minute ago, Zack said:

I guess this is the digital cover...?

The logo is carrying this hard but it's still cute I guess.

- - -

Rose is a bit dumb I'm so sorry. Why she hasn't properly used the momentum from BP is beyond me but like everyone has said, she clearly enjoys just living and being rich. I can't fault her in that regard but sis...anything but YG :coffee2:

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennie having more drive and ambition than the supposed "artist" Rose is such a plot twist

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, illia said:

Jennie having more drive and ambition than the supposed "artist" Rose is such a plot twist

Jennie is ambitious but lazy, rose is hardworker but not ambitious, Lisa is ambitious and also a hardworker, jisso is an actress.

:giraffe:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

I guess this is the digital cover...?

:deadbanana2:And why is there just a random glare of pink in the middle of the picture? Is that the Holy spirit of SNSD :jonny5:

• Haha 3

Im so disappointed with Roseanne choice :emofish:. It's understandable if she doesn't want to have her own company but of all the labels in the world she choose TBL????? 

Edited by Adama

19 minutes ago, illia said:

No truly, I think we all thought Jennifer would just be a fashion influencer but its seeming like she will give music the biggest go of all of them:rip:

Why did Rose even sign YG in the first place? She'll flop there since she'll only get 1 single album every 2 years :toofunny2:

She would literally be better off some other company. I bet even some flop unknown company would invest a lot on her :deadbanana2:

Good luck, Roseanne. I would still support you, if there's any music to be released... :suburban:

There is still hope that Columbia will be her global distributor. Even though Somi and Taeyang are under Interscope. 

Edited by Adama

24 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Jennie is ambitious but lazy, rose is hardworker but not ambitious, Lisa is ambitious and also a hardworker, jisso is an actress.

:giraffe:

lowkey :lmao: 

rose really met with a columbia executive, met max martin, jack antonoff, tommy brown, pharrell williams ..

only to sign with the black label and record a demo with teddy :rip:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

rose really met with a columbia executive, met max martin, jack antonoff, tommy brown, pharrell williams ..

only to sign with the black label and record a demo with teddy :rip:

She declined each one of thenm when they told her she would have to go to the studio for more than 2 hours a month.:suburban:

• Like 2

Rosie signing with TheBlackLabel after all that networking :rip: 

You are your own biggest enemy vibes.

• Haha 2

• Like 2

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

They ate :jonny4:

• Like 2

Seunghan is still on Talk Saxy :jonny5:

Last OT6 comeback :WAP:

riize releasing 2 bg soty in 1 year like...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Now that's what i'm talking about :clap3: One of the best songs released this year for sure.

• Like 1

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Wow okayy :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

riize releasing 2 bg soty in 1 year like...

:jonny5: 

• Like 1

RIIZE's song is a good step in the right direction for me.

They should definitely lean into the uplifting funky/band style sound more, since it seems to me like SM still hasn't really found their "sound" yet and this could be it (but I did love Impossible a lot too).

The vocals were also a lot better directed, the last minute was fantastic especially!

But I still don't understand SM's strategy with this mini album (which could have actually just been a full album). It has been one of the weirdest release plans I've seen from them recently (apart from GOT The Beat), with songs thrown out way in advance and everything except the title already available before the physical release. I feel like they should have gone with a more traditional pre-release then title song strategy, but at least it doesn't seem to be affecting their sales so far.

Edited by Zack
  • Like 4

At the top of the hour...

• 🌟 Line-up: EVERGLOW, cignature, TRENDZ, CSR, PRIMROSE, Candy Shop, SPIA, Song Min Kyung, W24, ONE PACT, GRANADA, YGIG

That's quite a lineup.  Even went to the Philippines to get more girl groups.  There's also additional CSR content if anyone cares.

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.