Taylor makes generous contribution to the state of Missouri

Bentley

I wasn't sure what I'd find in this thread but I didn't expect it to be that :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I wasn't sure what I'd find in this thread but I didn't expect it to be that :deadbanana4:

ACCESS DENIED 🙅 

• Haha 1

I'm so confused... 

• Like 1

Gypsy went through a lot of crap...there are other people Taylor can kick out of Missouri first 

Off topic.. but I always thought Kansas City was in Kansas :gaycat7:

Even Sarah Michelle Gellar has a line in Cruel Intentions when she reads Reese’s manifesto and says “Kansas City, Kansas” :gaycat7:

Edited by Richie.Valdez

I love Gypsy!!! The internet should really leave her alone. Honestly though, a moment with her and Taylor would be so cute, and if she stans Taylor, she really deserves it. I hope she gets access granted to an Eras show/another football game :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

I still don't understand how she expected to meet Taylor just by attending the game :rip: Taylor has been to several games and she hasn't been meeting with random people in the general admission seats :skull:

dgjkhgdd :rip:

Just learned about her husband. It's giving just another creep trying to exploit her. She needs to ditch him and get to know someone outside of prison. 

14 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Just learned about her husband. It's giving just another creep trying to exploit her. She needs to ditch him and get to know someone outside of prison. 

This. She needs years of therapy post prison and try to really explore and discover herself. She's been through really unique circumstances....she needs to discover who she is. Prison you isn't society you so yeah...hope she takes things slow. 

2 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Even Sarah Michelle Gellar has a line in Cruel Intentions when she reads Reese’s manifesto and says “Kansas City, Kansas” :gaycat7:

It's in both 

3 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

It’s a bisexual city 

it’s in both!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I still don't understand how she expected to meet Taylor just by attending the game :rip: Taylor has been to several games and she hasn't been meeting with random people in the general admission seats :skull:

Exactly but I think Gypsy is a stunted due to her trauma plus her mom was always acting like she was younger than she was. She got to meet a lot of celebs when Dee Dee was making her sick. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.