• Haha 6

Lmao I saw one for that coin master game with Khloe and Kris the other day 

And one with J.Lo dd

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Cuuuuuuuuuuute

:deadbanana4:

:bibliahh:

Her acting talent is on par with the random Eastern European women they usually scoop up from a random shopping mall for these ads 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Looks identical to every other scam game on the app store with ads every 10 seconds. You'd think with these celebrity endorsements they'd have the money to switch the UI up a bit 

gretchen-gifs.gif

is she serious with this? couldn't she partner with something more.. meaningful than this basic ass game? :skull: 

If I find out she got paid the same as or more than Mariah for this one... :deadbanana:

Edited by SoldierofLove

16 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Why would a so called billionaire be doing ads like this??? :deadbanana2:

She's not really a billionaire. They inflated the worth of her company and Forbes ended up calling them out on it. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2020/05/29/inside-kylie-jennerss-web-of-lies-and-why-shes-no-longer-a-billionaire/?sh=7bd4566625f7

She's certainly wealthy beyond belief, but I imagine her expenditure is astronomical. She could retire and live a charmed life, but she can't sustain her current lavish lifestyle without "working" 

• Like 1

I wonder how much they paid her for that ad. Some of these mobile gaming companies must have crazy budgets😬

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.