The Sun: Britney hired Charli XCX to write for new album

Lagerfeld

Oh Britney wants all the gays supporting her new album! She smart. Hopefully charli can write Britney her own “out out” or sex dance pop anthem.  Hopefully charli invites Troy also for a collab. 

Isn't The Sun known for being unreliable?

And I swear there were reports Charli was working with Britney in the past.....not entirely convinced by this but I welcome it. Britney needs a fresh and young team of writers and producers, they can do her so much justice imo. Who we really need in the camp is Ayesha Erotica :jonny5: She would give Britney HITS!

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 3

Give us a 

pls

1. Britney Spears has confirmed she’s focused on healing and that working on an album is not in her projects.

2. The Sun. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

1. Britney Spears has confirmed she’s focused on healing and that working on an album is not in her projects.

2. The Sun. 

The fact the folks are still listening to sources that never defend Britney when she's being slandered. 

Did Britney hire Charlie, or did Charlie reach out to Britney and get her to agree to recording some vocals for Charlie’s next album? One of these things is infinitely more likely. 

Give us a Constant Repeat queen :twirl3:

3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

i feel like ppl say this but actually everything ive seen them spill has actually came true, i see them as highly reliable tbh :thing: 

• Like 1

And I swear there were reports Charli was working with Britney in the past.....not entirely convinced by this but I welcome it. Britney needs a fresh and young team of writers and producers, they can do her so much justice imo. Who we really need in the camp is Ayesha Erotica :jonny5: She would give Britney HITS!

not necessarily, they’ve predicated a lot of things in Britney’s career right before including Vegas and Pretty girls

• Like 1

The Sun is mostly accurate especially with music stuff and yes Charli submitted Bubble Bop, Heart In My Pocket, Hate You etc. to Britney, you can find her demos online 

• Like 2

Omg I want this to be true

6 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

They allegedly leaked MYB,Elton collab and the book info before they were announced

• Like 1

Omg im shakingg!!

Sun is always reliable about music news!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.