World population grew by 75M+ people in just 2023, now at 8 billion

Espresso

My social bubble is so off-center from these trends of child-having - I mostly know other child-less gays and single girls. When I see stats like this, I realize how irregular my lifestyle is from the norm, and how truly often the straights are pro-creating like jack rabbits to further over-populate a messy planet.

I am so content with my decision to not have any children when I see stats like this. The straights will more than make up for me it appears.

• Like 11

I’m going to need the breeders to slow down

• Like 1

I wonder if Atrl has the statistical knowledge to realize that human growth patterns are beginning to stagnate, and it’s declining in some areas? Or are some people here just dumb? 

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Tropez said:

I wonder if Atrl has the statistical knowledge to realize that human growth patterns are beginning to stagnate, and it’s declining in some areas? Or are some people here just dumb? 

We should stabilize around 10 billion, thank God.

all of those potential beatles and ellie goulding fans :clap3: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Resident of Gag City said:

My social bubble is so off-center from these trends of child-having - I mostly know other child-less gays and single girls. When I see stats like this, I realize how irregular my lifestyle is from the norm, and how truly often the straights are pro-creating like jack rabbits to further over-populate a messy planet.

I am so content with my decision to not have any children when I see stats like this. The straights will more than make up for me it appears.

From what I’ve read the western sphere is declining a lot and other countries are the ones breeding big time

In my bubble it’s also rare that someone wants to have kids and devote their lives around them

But I was told the f-ggots and the transes would overrun the world and end human existence....s:wan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.