Are you anxious when your partner don't reply to ur text after hours ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Your partner finished work, and you just send him a text and he doesnt text you back after hours, you're on delivered. Are you anxious about it ?

Depends.

If it happened frequently, I might get nervous.

If you take too long to hit me back
I can't promise you how I'll react
But all I can say
Is at least I'll wait for you
Lately I've been on a roller coaster
Tryna get a hold of my emotions
But all that I know
Is I need you close

• Like 3

Not at all. I barely text my boyfriend, though we are together a good amount and going on 10 years this new years. I'm very secure with him and trust him. But even when we were new I still had the same candor.

I wouldn't be. Of course, there are a ton of variables for the reason why he hasn't texted back—but, depending on what time it is and what I'm doing, I most likely don't even feel like being bothered anyway. Partner or not. Text me later at night, or the next morning, and we're good after you tell me all about the past eight hours. And I'll be sure to do the same.

Depends on the context. if it's something simple, it doesn't bother me too much. I mean, I believe texts should be answered in a reasonable amount of time, but if he's working or driving, I don't get too fussed. If it's an important situation, that's a different story, and I can have a definite attitude if I don't get a quick answer.

But if it's after work and he still hasn't answered, then yeah, there's going to be a problem.

Edited by itsmagic

47 minutes ago, itsmagic said:

Depends on the context. if it's something simple, it doesn't bother me too much. I mean, I believe texts should be answered in a reasonable amount of time, but if he's working or driving, I don't get too fussed. If it's an important situation, that's a different story, and I can have a definite attitude if I don't get a quick answer.

If it's important you call, not text :priceless:

no, people have lives outside their relationships. my partner does it and i do it too, sometimes you get caught up in something else. not everyone is on their phone 24/7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.