I'm crying right now. My cat's kitten is gonna get euthanized.

FailSafe

omg :biblio: K-word THAT SON IMMEDIATELY

poor cat :sosad:

Again, we as a society failed again. We can't stop being the problem :mazen: Always the same damn sh*t

Ugh

• Like 1

I'm so sorry..poor cat

What an awful situation

That’s so awful - I’m so sorry you’re having to go through that.

unpopular opinion but little kids shouldn’t be trusted around small fragile animals. Ive heard too many horror stories about kids being too rough/accidentally killing their pets.

I hate hate hate little kids so much.

Please take care and get yourself new kitties when you’re ready, they need your love 

19 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

this is horrible but can we stop breeding kittens when so many need adoption?

First of all, I currently have five adopted cats and three adopted dogs, all spayed and neutered. Second, I don't breed  animals. Third, the mother of the kitten was given to me because the original owner was gonna fly to another country and didn't know she's pregnant until I noticed her showing several weeks later, I didn't have the heart to abort the kittens when they were already big inside the mother's womb. 

Stop assuming things about me, I'm very sensitive right now.

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

it’s really disturbing how they are basically moving around the fact that it’s because of their fight that the cat is now getting euthanised instead of being straight up and saying the door slam is what caused it to happen. i’m so sorry this is happening to you, my condolences 

• Like 3

**** the son. But there's nothing you can do. Just make sure the kitty gets the medical attention it needs in case the 50% is in your favor

I’d never talk to that friend again

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zefierce said:

That’s so awful - I’m so sorry you’re having to go through that.

unpopular opinion but little kids shouldn’t be trusted around small fragile animals. Ive heard too many horror stories about kids being too rough/accidentally killing their pets.

13 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I hate hate hate little kids so much.

Please take care and get yourself new kitties when you’re ready, they need your love 

The son is already a teenager. 

I’m so sorry about this, pets are family.

I honestly would disown the kid or take him to boarding school or something where I don’t have to see it anymore, imagine breeding such a horrible creature. A literal sociopath.

• Like 1

I’m so sorry… No words could take the hurt you’re feeling right now, so I just hope you can heal from this situation… 

That kid is a piece of f*cking sh*t. How about I go over there and slam the door on him until I break his spine. I'm so sorry about your kitty, she should pay for the vet bill and make sure that kitten survives. Her and her stupid kid are reckless af. 

She’s raising a ******* ******* of a kid. Imagine not seeing a kitten at a door 

33 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

it’s really disturbing how they are basically moving around the fact that it’s because of their fight that the cat is now getting euthanised instead of being straight up and saying the door slam is what caused it to happen. i’m so sorry this is happening to you, my condolences 

This. And also because we’re buying their word that this is what happened. I’d be inclined to believe a kick, a push or something much stronger would’ve caused a spine to rip apart. No way a door would have slammed a kitten and you wouldn’t hear a thing and then just notice that they were not standing up…. Sorry to bring conspiracy in OP

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

Lord, this is sad, poor kitten. Hopefully he can make it but yeah, that boy should not be trusted with animals.

im experiencing something similar and it hurts so bad, also couldnt sleep for days. may the kitten rest in peace and may you overcome this dark time. animals hurting is always a very painful thing to experience. also very traumatic 

This is awful and the stuff of nightmares for any of us who have pets. I hope you can navigate through the anger and hurt you're feeling, and that karma gets that kid's ass

Just now, Invisibility said:

This is awful and the stuff of nightmares for any of us who have pets. I hope you can navigate through the anger and hurt you're feeling, and that karma gets that kid's ass

sometimes stuff really does happen by accident tho. maybe he didn’t intend for it to happen. overall still very sad

Holy ****. I did not expect that.

That teenager should be charged with animal abuse. That is so ****** up. 

That person is no longer your friend. Seek justice for that poor kitten. In fact, shouldn't the vet have an obligation to report any suspicious injuries? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.