Libianca - 'Walk Away'

nooniebao

I like that Chlöe is appearing anywhere and everywhere (while co-writing). :alexz: 

No one in pop (except the lady she's signed to, Charlie Puth, Ariana Grande, and Billie Eilish) are focused on vocal layers, harmonies, and stacks. If she can return to the maximalist, "music nerd" urban-pop of her first two singles, I think there's an open lane for her.

• Like 1

I've been drinking more alcohol for the past five days
Did you check on me? Now, did you look for me?
I walked in the room, eyes are red, and I don't smoke banga

Sfstkc.gif

45 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I like that Chlöe is appearing anywhere and everywhere (while co-writing). :alexz: 

No one in pop (except the lady she's signed to, Charlie Puth, Ariana Grande, and Billie Eilish) are focused on vocal layers, harmonies, and stacks. If she can return to the maximalist, "music nerd" urban-pop of her first two singles, I think there's an open lane for her.

Nnn lemme post the song Chlöe’s on in her Base so we can talk about it there.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 6:52 AM, trainsskyscrapers said:

When she brings back an updated versions of the shelved self titled songs>>>>>

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.