Florida teen fatally shot sister over Christmas gifts; other brother shoots him

SoldierofLove

Something very clearly went wrong in the parenting of the two brothers. No child of that age should be even remotely capable of getting access to a gun, let alone apparently carrying them around town with them to commit car break-ins. These children are clearly troubled (the article said the older one threatened to kill himself when the police found him), and while that may or may not be the fault of the parents, the fact that they let these children run around with guns as they have clearly is. All of this over ******* Christmas presents, too. It's tragic and preventable, but it's not like that matters at this point :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Andy Ngo (alt right loser) made an awful post about this story on Twitter and now unfortunately a bunch of trolls are now leaving comments on the deceased sisters Facebook posts, gross and what happened her to is awful. 

And how can two teens each have their own accessible gun? The gun culture in America I think is genuinely unfixable

Of course he would. That small dlck loser is OBSESSED with African Americans. His entire twitter page is dedicated towards African Americans. He’s a far right nut job with an insatiable obsession for Black people and loves being a pet pig for far right white supremacists that hates his ass too. Mess all around 

Edited by fijitears

wtf, why they lets 14-15 years old kids carry gun around like that?

Not like adults carry gun around is any better, gun shouldn`t be allowed, this is truly insane. What a fuckkked up story 

• ATRL Moderator

America’s gun culture is so broken.

• Like 2

Scary and to think this is the country that glamored themselves as the greatest in the world  :biblio:

I live in Pinellas County.  Largo is a dump, so I'm not surprised.  But a 14 year old having a gun is wild to me.  I know there is an open-carry law and everything, but this is just ridiculous.  Makes me want to move. 

so much to unpack here.. each teenager having their own gun.. the family doing nothing after the youngest brother threatened to shoot his brother in the head.. the 23 year old sister having a 6 year old child 

18 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

so much to unpack here.. each teenager having their own gun.. the family doing nothing after the youngest brother threatened to shoot his brother in the head.. the 23 year old sister having a 6 year old child 

the child is 11 months, but still.   Everyone is way too young.

3 minutes ago, spree said:

the child is 11 months, but still.   Everyone is way too young.

She had two children. One six year old and one 11 month old. 

3 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

She had two children. One six year old and one 11 month old. 

Omg you’re right. Just crazy.

Hell hole state, that young girl didn’t deserve this. And the younger brother should be tried as an adult for being the total instigator of these events. Over ******* Christmas is pure insanity I’m sure this story will get picked up. 

This is extremely sad and just got wilder the more I read.

I will say as someone who grew up in the South, gun culture is deep and will never change. My nursery when I was brought home was “hunting” themed and I got my first gun at 13 (I didn’t ask for it it’s just what parents did where I’m from) and I was one of the latest of my friend group to get one. Everyone posted pics with their guns on insta in middle school from hunting trips. And my parents aren’t far right lunatics or anything, I’d actually describe them both as pretty socially liberal on issues like abortion/LGBT rights/etc, but EVERYONE has guns there

How does a 15 year old even get their hand on a gun? 

The U.S sounds like a terrible place aside the great social life no offence. Get your **** together. 

9 hours ago, lustforyou said:

This is extremely sad and just got wilder the more I read.

I will say as someone who grew up in the South, gun culture is deep and will never change. My nursery when I was brought home was “hunting” themed and I got my first gun at 13 (I didn’t ask for it it’s just what parents did where I’m from) and I was one of the latest of my friend group to get one. Everyone posted pics with their guns on insta in middle school from hunting trips. And my parents aren’t far right lunatics or anything, I’d actually describe them both as pretty socially liberal on issues like abortion/LGBT rights/etc, but EVERYONE has guns there

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing. That's messed up. No wonder why the NRA has a death grip on the USA. :biblio:

Did you ever get over the gun culture you grew up with? If you did, was it difficult to detach yourself from that?

Edited by SoldierofLove

Wow... that's f*cked! And over some gifts like... that kid was worried about not getting enough presents, guess what sis you ain't getting presents for life now 'cause you going to jail. Why the hell do these 14 and 15 year olds have guns, where are the parents? RIP to the sister, her poor kids.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.