Do you find these deep fake celebrities creepy ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Do you find this creepy ? :chick2:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

No

wwe-ellie-goulding.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Very creepy, especially the x rated ones I see on Twitter. Someone deepfaked two of the actors in Stranger Things buttf***ing :pukey:

Yes, it obviously looks so fake, but it's also weirdly entertaining? :lakitu:

It's just entertainment. I for one have become pretty good at AI prompting and have made an lotttt of deep fakes and hyperreals, but haven't made many celebs yet just because. But personally I don't think it's creepy.

and tbh you've probably seen mine on twitter, everyone keeps stealing frome my telegram

:khalyan2:

Were not Deepfakes a thing before AI? 

Is this a Deepfake improved with AI? looks very real very. What are they usin?

Would love to know the app. Wanna put my face in some movies :giraffe: Is this made by artists or what? 

50 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

It's just entertainment. I for one have become pretty good at AI prompting and have made an lotttt of deep fakes and hyperreals, but haven't made many celebs yet just because. But personally I don't think it's creepy.

and tbh you've probably seen mine on twitter, everyone keeps stealing frome my telegram

Doin things with AI can be so much fun. Did some ai covers with Ai and im usin them as artwork for some unreleased from my faves
Sadly the Popgirls are blocked and no one is puttin the prompts there. Everyone keeping them a secret :giraffe:

that looks so much like her :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.