Kevin Spacey: “Netflix exists because of me”

GardenPanty

House of Cards was indeed a moment and Frank Underwood was an excellent anti-hero.mp3 (those first 2 seasons at least), but Netflix was already such a big company when doing the CD delivery service. I bet they would've kicked off the streaming revolution with another actor/show as well. 

• Like 3

Then pay up, rat.

We all know he did that **** let's be honest. If I were him I would've retired on my money and lived out the rest of my days avoiding the press and media

• Like 3

Won’t someone please think of the serial rapist hag that got away with his crimes and gets to live out the remainder of his life in peace :'(

• Like 1

Spacey said on Sunday in a Christmas Eve interview with Tucker Carlson on X

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Deserved

• Haha 1

He’s such an arrogant piece of work. I’m honestly amazed at how he’s behaved publicly since getting off on those charges.

57 minutes ago, Bloo said:

House of Cards was made and released around the same time as Orange is The New Black. The latter had better streaming numbers, was more popular, and was the much better show. 

Literally this. House fallen off pretty quick while Orange served longevity and promoted Netflix 

Not him disrespecting the diverse cast of OITNB, the much bigger show and the very first Netflix SMASH!

• Like 2

he’s old and delusional

spacer.png

Edited by Dolce Vita

no, the prison ladies did

spacer.png

• Like 2

Well no. OITNB elevated Netflix to compete with actual TV networks at award shows and legitimized streaming shows in the process.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not when Orange is the New Black debuted around the time and had much higher viewership than House of Cards.

The ladies of OITNB put Netflix on the map. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.