• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this will so get Bongo'ed to MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)'s WAP and we're here for the tankery!

:ahh:

yall acting like he has a massive fanbase

he has to use controversy to sell so idk what yall want him to do

and this is coming from a stan

• Like 1

Also there go his chances of getting a nicki feature or feature on a remix lol

SATAN >>>>>>>>>>

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

Also there go his chances of getting a nicki feature or feature on a remix lol

no one wants a nicki feature in 2024

• Like 1

I don’t even think the artistic direction is good much less provocative. Very noncommittal. There’s still a lot of ways to have fun with irony even if I think Christian imagery is boring as is, but he went with the most obvious expression.

Welp let me remove Kesha from the title nn

Y’all are so LAME actually lol who knew ATRL was full of a bunch of bible thumpers 

the cover is a serve!

• Like 8

he’s so uncreative. he’s very much part of the reason why the music industry sucks now. 

I think Kesha is mega talented and is above working with someone like Lil Nas X. I really would like for her to go back into her dance/electronic bag. do an EP with a hot electronic DJ. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

this is so tired 

I feel like he is continuing the era and giving us the NEXT step after being a fallen angel.

This era may focus on him being sacrificed for his sins and the other video seems to show him as a biblically realistic angel. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mons†er said:

he’s so uncreative. he’s very much part of the reason why the music industry sucks now. 

I think Kesha is mega talented and is above working with someone like Lil Nas X. I really would like for her to go back into her dance/electronic bag. do an EP with a hot electronic DJ. 

Girl how on earth did you type out the first two sentences and then go on to say you want Kesha to go work with generic DJs :ahh: get real 

Nas always serves a concept with budget, there is literally no other male pop star giving what he is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Not Ariana releasing the same day :rip:

And? 

33 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Extremely predictable. Yawn. @ me when he has the balls to mock Islam lmao

You want him to get killed?

8 minutes ago, mons†er said:

I think you mean hes creative? Literally, the industry is boring and he's doing something different. 

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I feel like he is continuing the era and giving us the NEXT step after being a fallen angel.

This era may focus on him being sacrificed for his sins and the other video seems to show him as a biblically realistic angel. 

Which would be funny as hell cant wait to see it. 

20 minutes ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

no one wants a nicki feature in 2024

… try harder please :ahh:

12 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

… try harder please :ahh:

he obviously did that to get talked about because we all know his connection to nicki, and it worked because everyone was talking about it.

he didn't do it to try get a feature lol trust me, hes a troll that knows how to get attention

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Girl how on earth did you type out the first two sentences and then go on to say you want Kesha to go work with generic DJs :ahh: get real 

Nas always serves a concept with budget, there is literally no other male pop star giving what he is. 

bc even working with a generic dj would give her a lot more exposure and a bit of a resurgence in music. no one has checked for LNX since Old Town Road. his whole gimmick has grown stale. 

Exactly, Sam Smith & Lil Nas X have used religion for their music much like it used to demonize & attack the LGBTQ on all shapes & forms, it why not use for art..

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Y’all are so LAME actually lol who knew ATRL was full of a bunch of bible thumpers 

the cover is a serve!

It's not about being a "bible thumper", hell I'm not even religious, and didn't come from a Christian background lol. It's about this concept being tired. It's like he's only doing it for the sake of controversy and to get conservatives riled up, when he already did that perfectly with his last lead single.

I am actually here for him exploring more religious themes considering he's black gay man with a Christian upbringing, but there are 156545551 other ways to do it. He could follow Madonna's steps for example and change it up. Religion was one of the most prominent themes in her artistry but she had different takes each time. 

Not a hater btw, I am absolutely rooting for him to smash and I hope the album is great this time. Need another That's What I Want.

32 minutes ago, mons†er said:

This.

I really can’t take his art seriously but also keep associating him as a fluke from the whole pandemic/lockdown era, which doesn’t help.

Anyway, this will tank hard with Ari releasing on the same day.

8 minutes ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

he obviously did that to get talked about because we all know his connection to nicki, and it worked because everyone was talking about it.

he didn't do it to try get a feature lol trust me, hes a troll that knows how to get attention

not the source literally being trust me bro.

Keep convincing yourself all you want, if nicki had reached out for a remix, you know deep down that Nas would do it lol

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Preview:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

HEAVYONIT

This sounds like other music he's already released

people would take him more seriously as a artist, if he used the tactic of controversy to spread a message, or something with meaning. instead of just doing it for a quick little 15 seconds every single time he has to drop a new lead :skull:

its getting tired

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.