• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

Is he gonna make out with and suck off Jesus in the video? His shtick is getting so predictable :rip:

i genuinely want to know if he ever makes music or videos based on what he’s passionate about, not what would get him attention… 

this is lame asf

is the title "j christ" confirmed???? like what's the source cause if true ummmm yikes 

but if "j christ" is true MY GUESS is this is actually lean on my body (the song he teased a year ago on the treadmill" and hes renamed it like he did with montero (call me by your name) but this time it'll be j christ (lean on my body)

and he teased a "popstar" feature but I think its drake tbh and he said popstar instead of rapper cause then it would've been obvious

but well see lol

• ATRL Moderator

I’m over his religious outrage content

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I’m over his religious outrage content

How doesn't he or his team see that this is so played out and will be rejected by the GP? Good luck to him, I guess. 

• Like 1

Is that actually the title??? :deadbanana:

Excited for this :duca:

He hasn’t disappointed yet 

1 hour ago, Garbaj said:

@SIDE2SIDE has he confirmed the feature?

not confirmed yet but based on the hints hes given in the past 24 hours im 90% sure but I could be wrong lol

he used the word "popstar" - the drake/khaled song

someone hes been a fan for a long time - drakes his favourite artist

he posted the "dog days are over" song on his story with the bubbles emoji he used to tease the new era on twitter - for all the dogs reference

he used an ai drake pic on twitter today

ages ago in a interview he was asked about getting a drake feat and he kinda made it obvious that he got it

and if this song is "lean on my body" then drake would be the perfect feature

but I could be totally wrong lmao

I feel like this is going. to be a massive  smash song or a massive flop...if it has Drake on it then it'll likely be a smash top 10 feature...well, that's the case most of the time.

Lil nas is chart aware so I am sure he'll pull out the stops to make the song #1.

Play on playa

Oh, let me guess he is about to **** or kill Jesus Christ on the mv :skull:

Tires ass Humble rip off

Tired ass religious outrage tactic 

Tired ass twitter gimmicks

Im glad people are finally ignoring him. He really needs to switch it up. 

Pop music is a bit boring these days so I'm fine with him stirring the pot a bit. I just hope the song is decent.

• Thanks 1

yall are saying "we are tired" .... have yall not BEEN tired? ATRL continues to praise these boring pop-stars (sabrina, tate, olivia etc...); but get mad when someone is finally ready to bring SOMETHING new and interesting to the scene. if the music is good... i'll be streaming.

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator

Drake??? Eww. We need a Tate feature. For the music video, he can have her do a split and her pussoir can land on top of a Bible or something.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

:bibliahh:J Christ 

Not another religion baiting song ft Drake

This is the worst timeline

People calling LNX boring considering what gets stanned on this website is hilarious 

Anyways, hope it’s good. The feature probably is Drake which is crazy :rip: Never would have expected that, especially with the Drake is gay narrative that’s been going on for awhile.

Same lame blasphemy angle…..we tired lips :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.