• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

3 hours ago, Flocon said:

Am I the only one getting Sally Walker by Iggy Azalea vibes with the instrumental ??

wait this is the exact same song lol, I knew I heard it somewhere before 

Lil Nas slid on this I fear. He bodied that mid Sally Wally song, stay in your Tory Lane *****.:snowball:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I’m so confused how “Sally Walker” seems to be the reference people are clinging to when that song sounded like 5 other songs the day it came out :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

it was a 4 on first listen; and now on the 5th listen its a 8. kinda gonna have to replay it to make it a 10. idk, maybe its all the mumbling.

its nothing different sonically or lyrically which is what I was afraid of. Doing all he was doing was whatever i wasnt too bothered but if the music isnt hitting enough to excuse or overshadow the backlash then where do we go from here? idk how this is gonna do it depends if the GP is really over his sound. its a 6/10 for me, like just alright but I wish it was better.

• Like 2

I like the song I actually feel like its very safe though. Not sure this song will do much, I think the video is nice but not sure like it will shock people like his previous comeback. 

5 hours ago, Raptus said:

The way Ariana ended him with no effort :skull:  I know his seething. Gonna stream LAP and Judas next to Yes, and? today 

Your acting like Ariana's song is any better? The song is bland as hell. 

I think Lil Nas at least gave MV visuals. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I can't take him seriously as an artist. His songs/ videos are like things Trisha Pitas/ a random YouTuber would release :giraffe:.

Trisha’s Freaky sounds like the greatest song of all time compared to this steaming pile of rubbish

• Haha 1

the way everyone has been redoing Money's beat. Sally Walker is a rip off from that. J-White's impact.

the pre-chorus is VERY GOOD, the chorus can be grating,... overall I like it. I'm not sure if this will serve longevity.

Edited by theweekend
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

this is a bop

but that beat is foolproof anyway, 'Humble', 'Money', 'Sally Walker', 'Up' ... it never fails

Religious blasphemy is so overdone… all these attention seeking gimmicks for such a meh song. Won’t be supporting it.

• Like 1

I actually like the song tbh. And the video is cute, although it relied way too much on CGI.

6 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

So it's going up, he has beaten the one hit wonder allegations again

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

the way everyone has been redoing Money's beat. Sally Walker is a rip off from that. J-White's impact.

the pre-chorus is VERY GOOD, the chorus can be grating,... overall I like it. I'm not sure if this will serve longevity.

Which was a redone beat from Humble, which was probably also not original

I don't mind this. A league better than the homewrecker tbh 

This felt boring and completely repetitive from what he’s already done. I don’t see myself being slightly interested in his new era which is a shame since I loved Montero.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.