• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

10 minutes ago, blastoisebaby said:

it's actually the perfect step in terms of a image cleanse,because the devil association lowkey damaged his career.

lol I absolutely agree considering I feel Sam is gonna do their image cleansing come next era, but I’m happy Montero doing it first 

Verses are good, chorus is awful.

Yup this definetly samples Sally Walker, even if by accident lol. Iggy better get her coins :kitty:

Anyways this is mediocre. Montero (song) was one of the biggest musical moments of 2021, this is just album track material at best. Hes relying way too much on controversy atp.

The song isn’t bad but isn’t that good either. The video looks so green-screened and cheap though. It’s cute and I appreciate the efforts he puts into his videos but I doubt I’ll get this on repeat tbh. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

19 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

And the video views are atrocious so far.. lol

Omg, 5K views in 2 hours :mazen:

I heard 15 sec on X and the best / instrumental part is similar to Humble by KL

Not him doing the Mariah ear plug thing for the high note line

the song sucks tbh

This song is so dated. It’s 2024

It's okay? I'd rather listen to Humble again than this, but if it comes on the radio I wouldn't turn it off. The chorus is somewhat catchy.

I haven’t read the comments and only listened to this once BUT hopefully you’re all dragging him for blatantly ripping off Sally Walker by Iggs? It’s an obvious copy and far less superior!!

As I thought . The video is a Montero rehash. 

song isn’t anything innovative and not a lead single material. He needs to rethink his approach and grow up as it’s getting boring at this point

i guess trolling and memes can't last forever :rip:

This is ok, nothing special.

7 minutes ago, Yog said:

are yall smart?????

you really think it only got 5k views in 2 hours when 50k were watching the premiere????? 

10 minutes ago, Yog said:

Audio video of ariana's new single has more. :rip:

The concept is giving me mid-late 2000s parody movie like Meet The Spartans, Epic Movie or Scary Movie. The visuals look expensive and like a lot of talent and money went into making them, but I'm not gagging, I'm not wowed, and I'm not brought closer to Lil Nas X's vision or artistry. It doesn't spark any interest in me to dig deeper either, and I'm not interested in watching it again. MONTERO was visually and concept-wise much more interesting. This just feels like a vanity project sprinkled with some controversy which I don't think is going to stick this time. 

The song is whatever. Visually and concept-wise I was expecting so much more, like burning bibles and pissing on priests or something.

Edited by Album Leak

everyone on twitter saying he has the best release of the night purrrr

The video + the dated sound make this look like a parody... I get it's part of the troll aesthetic (googly eyes, large tongue) but it just screams clown

:clack:

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

The concept is giving me mid-late 2000s parody movie like Meet The Spartans, Epic Movie or Scary Movie.

oh wow my thoughts exactly

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

are yall smart?????

you really think it only got 5k views in 2 hours when 50k were watching the premiere????? 

I keep forgetting it freezes at times, but I’m rooting for Montero damn it, the attitude is unnecessary darling :biblio:

16 minutes ago, Yog said:

Most folks are asleep right now

This sounds like it could be a hit, but it's definitely a downgrade from Montero and Industry Baby. Everything just feels so calculated to re-create the Montero hype & it's not working quite as well this time.

Curious to see if the GP latches onto this after some time, or if it will just be dead in the water. 

Ship it back.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.