Lil Nas X - "J Christ"

TalkThatRihanna

Don't think the song is a good enough for a comeback, I prefer that song with him on the treadmill, that song sounded so much stronger to me.

Edited by TheFlyingRobot

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

We will be streaming it

I feel like the Sally Walker resemblance  ,which was kinda a hit for Iggy will make this blow up,cause I am shaking it,cause all I hear is Little Sally Walk-ah-ah,A remix with Iggy is NEEDED FOR THE CULTURE. And his visuals always help him trend. He will probably debut in the top 20 TBH.

Edited by blastoisebaby
Forgot to add more info

Cute song, not sure if it's the best choice for a comeback single but we will be streaming :jamming:

so have the people quick to claim homophobia on the response to this song held up the mirror to their misogyny yet

It's a bop but im getting tired of these trap beats. I'm seated for the MV, nonetheless.

Edited by Jude

20 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Sis rly dodged a bullet, thank god

• Like 1

It’s becoming more and more commonplace to lead an album with a mid song and then drop the bangers, especially in rap. Maybe it’s a way for artists with a well-built brand to keep interest in a project beyond the lead single, but I’ve been noticing this turn from early streaming days where you came out with a bang and the era died on album release day.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, V$. said:

:coffee:

It’s a cute introduction into the album

10 hours ago, TheFlyingRobot said:

Don't think the song is a good enough for a comeback, I prefer that song with him on the treadmill, that song sounded so much stronger to me.

hes done this before with holiday & montero

where he releases a different song first before the song that people are actually hyped about

the way he has been talked about NONSTOP all over social media for the past week is crazy

his first day numbers are gonna be HUGE

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

This is pure Tiki Toki bait like Lovin On Me and will likely smash similarly.

Am I the only one thinking the outro is kinda fading into the intro of whatever song comes next in the album?

On first listen, this is cute! Nothing groundbreaking, but I do enjoy it. We'll see how it will age.

14 hours ago, Cap87 said:

not him lying about Columbia not supporting the song lmaoooooooo the ***** is a SZAAAAAAAA

It's catchy but his personality makes me not wanna listen to it (legally at least)

This is a blatant sally walker by iggy copy. You can literally sing sally walker over the beat and it sounds exactly the same, tempo, melody and everything.

Not only is he desperately chasing attention and controversy because he lacks actual talent (and has to rely on gimmicks), but he also steals and rips off women completely. FKA twigs aesthetics, now sally walker by igloo. Horrible song.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

hes done this before with holiday & montero

where he releases a different song first before the song that people are actually hyped about

Dont think that will work here 

21 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This is a blatant sally walker by iggy copy. You can literally sing sally walker over the beat and it sounds exactly the same, tempo, melody and everything.

Not only is he desperately chasing attention and controversy because he lacks actual talent (and has to rely on gimmicks), but he also steals and rips off women completely. FKA twigs aesthetics, now sally walker by igloo. Horrible song.

Yeah katy never did gimmicks did she.. like you people are so pressed its insane. 

You guys hate him so much but quick to find the leaked song? 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.