Lil Nas X - "J Christ"

TalkThatRihanna

1 hour ago, IsidoraMarí said:

Work Nas. Keep the people in a frenzy. 

Still not a fan of the music but I do love his antics, a young gay black male with no self hatred trolling the World. 

Yes, I don't care for the music but a gay black man having fun and trolling and getting success out of it will never make me mad. :clap3:

• Like 3

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

2 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

name one song of his that sounds like this quick

Hope you’re not serious

I do like lil nas and I really enjoy the idea of controversy. He’s probably one of the few that actually makes an effort to cause some conversations, making it entertaining. That being said, last era I actually stanned the whole satanic movement, as it made sense as that’s what homophobes claim gays are, but now going with Jesus… is cringe and disgusting. It’s like he’d have a problem with me calling him the n word as a white person, but he’s okay to **** on other people’s religious beliefs. Sometimes you just got to be respectful 

14 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

It’s like he’d have a problem with me calling him the n word as a white person

I understand what you were going for but there were plenty of other more valid comparisons to make :penguin:

2 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I do like lil nas and I really enjoy the idea of controversy. He’s probably one of the few that actually makes an effort to cause some conversations, making it entertaining. That being said, last era I actually stanned the whole satanic movement, as it made sense as that’s what homophobes claim gays are, but now going with Jesus… is cringe and disgusting. It’s like he’d have a problem with me calling him the n word as a white person, but he’s okay to **** on other people’s religious beliefs. Sometimes you just got to be respectful 

He's just following the queen of controversy and pop's footsteps

madonna kiss GIF

4 hours ago, HEAVYONIT said:

Tbh I hope he never gets it either

These n***** is fake f*cks and opportunists

He does not need Nicki at this point 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea a lot of you need him to over exceed expectations for your approval because he’s black and gay and even more people are jealous gayboys mad they aren’t in his shoes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Another song, another tired gimmick :zzz:

edit: The pre-drafted response tweet 17 minutes after releasing the preview... he could've at least waited an hour instead of making his tactics always so obvious :rip:

Edited by crf13
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The snippet is pretty bad. I bet the visuals will be saccharine and CG’d to hell and back. Good luck to him! 

If the folks are acting like this over the cover art then wait until those visuals drop on Friday at 12:00 am.

6 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I understand what you were going for but there were plenty of other more valid comparisons to make :penguin:

If you understand then I don’t see you felt the need to point out just this specific part and take it out of context :rip:

that’s what came to my mind as a comparison and it’s valid

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Don't care about him using religion, but that snippet sounds like ASS. It's like Sally Walker / Money but worse and 5 years delayed. 

yeah he’s been teasing that for months on tiktok but it ain’t lead single material at all to me 

3 hours ago, Cap87 said:

So just because lil nas is gay and I’m gay I have to be okay with it otherwise I have internalised homophobia? :rip:

These kind of people are the reason I never got into actually using twitter. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Boring and predictable. All aesthetic no substance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm excited and love how many people are annoyed and butthurt 

COME ON NAS X

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Boring and predictable. All aesthetic no substance.

You should not be acting like this with that profile pic :ahh:

1 minute ago, ~Start The Music said:

You should not be acting like this with that profile pic :ahh:

Why not? It's not like I care about what you or anyone else has to say about my favorite artists. You're strangers online :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Well...Gods not real. And I am. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sort of push hit vibe from him this time, underperform upfront but he will start promo everywhere and cause all controversial topics more then ever, eventually cute 300+ mil spotify before end of the year.

10 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Hope you’re not serious

name one

2 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

Well...Gods not real. And I am. 

It’s not about what’s real or not… you don’t see the point do you. 

snippet sounds boring 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.