• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• ImpressMeMuch

• Sweetestsecret

I think the gp is kinda over his shtick but I'm sure it'll do well enough. 

• Like 1

is it more demonic stuff? not sure he needs that...

16 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Oh not him doing the same shtick twice... it's not looking good :rip:

hes doing the complete opposite actually, hes going the christian jesus route like madonna/gaga

but if you mean shtick as in trying to be controversial then yes he is but I dont blame him, he low-key doesn't even have a fanbase, he needs to get the gps attention somehow

MORE gimmicks? This is tired. I am going to see what he has in store for us but this is not looking very interesting or fresh.

He's not clever, so these attention-seeking stunts come off dated, dusty, and stupid instead of having anything new or interesting to say

• Haha 2

Just drop thirst traps lol

• Thanks 1

Wait I'm gagged it's been 830 days since Montero. That's actually wild it's already been almost 2.5 years since then. Time has gone so fast since the pandemic in my head.

This era, I think it's important he relies on good music more than anything and less on gimmicks. The attention-grabbing visuals worked amazingly for Montero but now is the time he really should prove himself as a musician.

The devil/hell motif is tired now lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.