• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sourprint

• highwind44029

• Chris

• bad guy

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This thread is...not going like I expected

Not you ever thinking atrl was a classy party.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Not you ever thinking atrl was a classy party.

It can be a classy mess sometimes but you're right, I should have known better from the word cocaine in the title

:suburban:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sourprint said:

also on a side note i dont give a **** abt any of yall, yall preach about being friendly w one another in here but when i rarely comment under smthn its to kill my time off, real supportive people dont roam around here if ur not one of those old gays. i know how much of a sweetheart i am irl and GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL what i said. i literally got hit on by a man well into his career at my cousins 1st birthday, he kept on asking about my age to my mom n stuff abt me, but yeah yall are the most preferable, shut the **** UP lol

not this when you stormed into this thread dragging people for living their lives as they PLEASE then when that backfired tried to victimize yourself going into your usual unhinged personal life meltdown mode like anyone gives a ****. 

you talked ****, got hit and then could not take it. you're not fooling anyone lol.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, AMIT said:

not this when you stormed into this thread dragging people for living their lives as they PLEASE then when that backfired tried to victimize yourself going into your usual unhinged personal life meltdown mode like anyone gives a ****. 

you talked ****, got hit and then could not take it. you're not fooling anyone lol.

yeah do drugs as you please and watch yourself turn into a ******* mess, GET OFF MY ASS i showed this to multiple people and they all see you in the wrong, im free of bad conscience 

its always the ugly and old people getting mad at me LMAOO yall are a mess just accept it

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, AMIT said:

do i ******* need to be kind to you? lmaoo everyone says how much polite i am in real life and the likes, all im doing is talk through my mind, sorry that im better for not partaking in such damaging lifestyle and that i actually have youth to brag about

8 hours ago, AMIT said:

youre literally MAD honey bc i trash talked disgraced people who do drugs?? unhinged personal life? my life is prob better than yours. LMAO. not even mentioning the aspect that im not an  old gay.

14 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Check your posts in this thread, you said your age and clearly believe that looking extremely young makes you a better person. Take some notes from your fave!

im beyond teen years, i am 20 since september, never said looking extremely young makes u a better person, and even if i did whats the problem? gwyneth paltrow is doing the same and no one bats an eye

This whole thread

tumblr_n5iceyS7U51rfduvxo1_250.gif

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, sourprint said:

@wehavetostan im sorry ur so jealous that im young and ur not anymore and that yall obtuse ass **** minds think people are attracted to grown ass looks. obtuse

Your quarter-life crisis is gonna be one for the history books :rip:

• Haha 13

19 hours ago, sourprint said:

nobody in the real world, knowing their own heinous instincts would choose a ******* bearded men to **** over someone who looks young but is legal. 

ur ******* craaaaaaaazy

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

i know how much of a sweetheart i am irl

2 hours ago, sourprint said:

its always the ugly and old people getting mad at me LMAOO yall are a mess just accept it

2 hours ago, sourprint said:

do i ******* need to be kind to you? lmaoo everyone says how much polite i am in real life and the likes, all im doing is talk through my mind, sorry that im better for not partaking in such damaging lifestyle and that i actually have youth to brag about

tumblr_51d25580f6d2384d8e65a28027c24b3a_

• Haha 8

21 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

I’ve never known someone who does coke and has their life together. I do know two people who both overdosed and nearly died from doing coke that was secretly laced with fentanyl (two others doing it with them died).

Don't know where you're from but in NW Europe coke is like cofee for some sectors of society, and they are functioning perfectly fine

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, sourprint said:

you actually have the free will not to do drugs and preserve a younger looking appearance, same with not drinking alcohol, doing proper skincare, listening to subliminals and so on

ppl who do drugs are honestly disgusting. same with heavy drinkers and i-go-clubbing-every-weekend typa ppl, sorry that felt too personal tho! 

Nicki looks youthful and glowing, and she does cocaine!

spacer.png

• Haha 4

This thread is giving lite HQ version

spacer.png

19 hours ago, sourprint said:

bruh this is tiring me out. even though attraction is divergent its not like twinks arent literally one of the most desirable but what yall are screaming into my eardrums is that u wouldnt like to look 14 or younger as an adult which i can understand but that ppl like me arent desirable, please check within yourself and live life like it is, its a sick world we live in and its been shown by multiple media and other sorts, theres nothing wrong w flexing that as long as ur not committing a ******* crime and if u feel good about it then thats good, i cant really insert a mlm example but theres various in the straight world like the olsen twins n ****, but whateva honestly just glue the ******* rose colored glasses to ur face and never take out, yeah gay men just desire grown men bye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.