Amanda Bynes ends podcast venture to become a manicurist

FOCK

I feel bad for her but the podcast was hot ****. That said, better she become a manicurist than a hairdresser

• Like 2

And they said ARTPOP has no impact. :clap:

lol hasn't she been in and out of beauty school since like 2007... 🤔

not mad though, it was weird to have a podcast with a dog killer and a person she "met at spirit halloween 3 years ago".

I wish her well and hope she finds peace. 

What happened after this cover (in which she seemed okay or at least balanced) is a mystery to me, also how is possible no one helped her

spacer.png

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, shoganai said:

What happened after this cover (in which she seemed okay or at least balanced) is a mystery to me, also how is possible no one helped her

spacer.png

this may be a dumb question, but how do we know amanda was actually a part of this interview other than modeling for it? she was still in a conservatorship and all the times I've seen her speak over the past decade, sober or not, she hasn't really sounded anything like the person in paper. 

4 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavam said:

this may be a dumb question, but how do we know amanda was actually a part of this interview other than modeling for it? she was still in a conservatorship and all the times I've seen her speak over the past decade, sober or not, she hasn't really sounded anything like the person in paper. 

The face alone seems relaxed and normal, something that fully disappeared again. She was also talking like a regular person with emotions before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The face alone seems relaxed and normal, something that fully disappeared again. She was also talking like a regular person with emotions before.

Yes, I remember a few interviews where she was clear minded and reactive, and suddenly at the end of that year a shady boyfriend appeared, the face tattoo and the dull eyes again

I think Amanda is just a different person now personally even if you take away her mental health struggles. People are literally comparing her to when she was on the Amanda Show or that interview when was in her early 20s. She's not as animated anymore.

3 hours ago, Taste of Honey said:

I wish her well and hope she finds peace. 

i think she has already. her decisions seem much more level headed than a lot of celebrities around now. she’s not acting out on emotional whims or suppressed needs. she’s just figuring **** out like all of us.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i think she has already. her decisions seem much more level headed than a lot of celebrities around now. she’s not acting out on emotional whims or suppressed needs. she’s just figuring **** out like all of us.

There is absolutely 0 emotion behind any of her words. Even when looking at interviews post her intense drug phase she spoke like a normal person. Now she speaks like she's always reading something behind the screen. I don't think she's in a great spot right now. She continues to change her mind on a daily basis about what she wants to do or be. She cancelled the podcast after one episode because she wasn't getting Drake and Post Malone type guests, then said "wait maybe we just need to grow" and uncancelled it, now cancelling it again to be a manicurist? :rip: 

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 1

I didn't see an episode of the podcast.

Was the viewership low for her to want to be a manicurist?

I heard it would be difficult to be hired for acting roles because of the cost to insurance an actor with mental health issues.

6 minutes ago, Junipero said:

I didn't see an episode of the podcast.

Was the viewership low for her to want to be a manicurist?

I heard it would be difficult to be hired for acting roles because of the cost to insurance an actor with mental health issues.

she wanted to stop acting around the time of Hairspray (before the movie even came out)

and shes been in nail school for a min. But shes probably going back full time now 

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

All of that time in fashion design school and she’s deciding to become a manicurist?

shes been in nail school for a min now

amanda-bynes-nail-tech-examples-kupa-nai

63608703-0-image-a-112_1666124170302.jpg

i wonder if she'll go back to music?

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

She may not be as animated as she once was before, but she's still in early process of healing. Early this year she was able to patch for help because she felt an upcoming episode:

An eyewitness tells us ... Bynes was seen walking near downtown Los Angeles early Sunday morning without any clothes. We're told Bynes waved a car down, telling the driver she was coming down from a psychotic episode. Amanda herself then called 911.

Our law enforcement sources say Bynes was taken to a nearby police station, where a mental health team determined she needed to be placed on a 5150 psych hold.

Fortunately, our sources say it doesn't appear Bynes was hurt at all during the ordeal, though things could've been much worse given the area where she was found.

i only listened to the podcast on audio but had no idea she actually video recorded

151K views is not bad 

Her views for the podcast were not bad. Shes just starting out. All she had to do is keep getting consistent guests like trisha paytas, tana, etc they would definitely agree to go on amandas podcast. 

Out of all the child actors from her generation that ended up derailing their careers, she is one of the few whose downfall isn't publicly documented.  I always found this weird, considering how loved, successful, and famous she was.

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Out of all the child actors from her generation that ended up derailing their careers, she is one of the few whose downfall isn't publicly documented.  I always found this weird, considering how loved, successful, and famous she was.

She probably had one of the most documented breakdowns tbh because it was so unexpected. She was everywhere that year. 

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

She probably had one of the most documented breakdowns tbh because it was so unexpected. She was everywhere that year. 

I honestly don't remember much of her breakdown aside from when she showed up to court with that iconic messy wig and when she started attacking Drake on Twitter.  Otherwise it wasn't really well followed by the media and she wasn't out in public that much.  Maybe that's a good thing, but it makes understanding how and why this happened to her even more confusing.  It sort of felt like she was perfectly fine one day and then morphed into a completely different person the next, whereas most famous celebrity breakdowns happened slowly and gradually over the years.

10 hours ago, Archetype said:

Seemed like every week that we were getting new pics/vids being a mess, and her court appearance made mainstream news.

These vids alone have 1+million views

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.