What is the most beautiful country / place you have ever visited in your life?

KatyPrismSpirit

Miami. I love the tropical and urban vibe, and how it's so directly intertwined. It's the best of both worlds, with a type of beach life and the lights of the cityscape in the background. I loved being on the ocean; that was something really different for me, being able to see crystal clear waters. Of course, being from Louisiana—virtually anywhere else will look beautiful, though Louisiana has its own type of historic beauty.

I loved being in Denver as well. Being in the mountains were so humbling. I did find it beautiful, also. It was such an earthy experience.

Japan has to be the most beautiful place in the world.

Tokyo with Odaiba being my favorite, Kyoto with Arashiyama being my favorite and Otaru near Sapporo for the Snow Festival.

a0000132_main.jpg

221109-kameyamakoyen-1-1024x682.jpg

Otaru-Snow-Light-Path.jpg

I'm not a traveller at all but I think Italy is the closest to paradise in Europe. I love looking at nature but I don't really enjoy being in it besides fields and maybe a cute lake moment in the Summer.

I’ve been around (lol) and my picks are:

Favorite place: Nusa Penida (Diamond beach specifically) and Balos (Crete)

Favorite cities: Rome, Florence, Kyoto

Edited by Fanik

Nationally: Arequipa, Peru

Internationally: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.