Founding Dixie Chicks member Laura Lynch dead at 65 after car crash

Espresso

Oh my God what a horrible way to go. RIP 😔

RIP :heart2:

Omg the details of the crash. :chick1: It’s so scary how no matter how good of a driver you are, you are always prone to **** like this happening. So sad. RIP. 

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

Omg the details of the crash. :chick1: It’s so scary how no matter how good of a driver you are, you are always prone to **** like this happening. So sad. RIP. 

I honestly think about this every time I’m behind the wheel. No matter how cautious of a driver you are, it only takes one ******* for something tragic to happen. 

RIP 🙏🏻 I’m sure Martie and Emily are especially sad, since they actually worked with her. 

Edited by BraveNewSeth

Disgusting to see people (not here thank god) be upset and then roll it back when they realize she’s not a current member, like???

On 12/23/2023 at 5:04 PM, SweetTalker said:

this is honestly one of the scariest facts of life 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.