Cardi B and Offset sued for failure to pay rent.

Symmetra

Cardi B and Offset are bein' taken to court over the Beverly Hills house they were renting ... 'cause they allegedly skipped out on rent and left the place trashed.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Cardi and Offset lived in the swanky pad starting in early 2022, but they bounced from the property in October -- without giving a notice.

Making matters worse, the owners say they found "significant property damage" once the couple left ... including permanent scratches in the tile floors, rugs, and curtains, broken furniture, holes in the walls, and burn marks on things like tables, counters, and cabinets.

They estimate the cost of damages to be around $85,000 ... and the landlord says they've tried multiple times to resolve the issue, but to no avail.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/12/22/cardi-b-offset-failure-pay-rent-vacation-home-trashed-property/

The poor homeowner couldn’t imagine coming back to my home being trashed. 

• Haha 2

won't ever hear 'Money' the same

All I really wanna see is the (money)
I don't really need the D, I need the (money)
All a bad ***** need is the (money)

makes sense now!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

To be fair she did lose money with releasing Bongos. 

• Haha 12

Another lawsuit win for Cardi coming up 

• Like 1

I'm gonna choose to think well of her here and blame offset for this since fk him 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She'll pay it off unless there was another underlying issue she had with the place that needs to be solved. 

Girl is clearly going through some ****, should've stayed away from Offset, he's brought nothing but trouble to her

• Like 1

inb4 someone tries to twist this as her being a great democrat who gives a middle finger to the system 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Bet they regret that $50k Birkin for their 3 year old now!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Didn't she gave 500k IN CASH to Offset for his bday once? 

For real lol?

it’s giving laundering and tax avoidance 

• Haha 3

wasn't she saying a few months ago they have soo much money that they don't worry when their tenants don't pay the rent on their investment properties? ... wow

• Haha 1

the lashes chile, things have been going so wrong for Bardi gang and Ms. I Owe Rent 

gucci-mane-gucci.gif

• Haha 1

i bet this is what that clip of Cardi on IG live was about

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.