EnterTheAttic

I've always known Kelly was a stan :clap3:

Also a cute little Twitter exchange between Kelly and Holly Marie Combs:

Screenshot-20231221-143012-X.jpg

Screenshot-20231221-143023-X.jpg

Screenshot-20231221-143041-X.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why does Kelly constantly talk over her guests? :deadbanana2: I love how passionate she is, but damn ma let your guests talk!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

It would be nice if she recovered, they revived the original show and Shannon was written back in with Holly and Rose to maintain the ‘power of three’.  They could always make out that Alyssa shrunk herself and accidentally got flushed down the toilet.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

It would be nice if she recovered, they revived the original show and Shannon was written back in with Holly and Rose to maintain the ‘power of three’.  They could always make out that Alyssa shrunk herself and accidentally got flushed down the toilet.

I mean at this point ... even if they just ignore  COMPLETELY Phoebe's existence and just continue the story as there was always Prue Pirer and Paige... i don't think anyone would be bothered 🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

I mean at this point ... even if they just ignore  COMPLETELY Phoebe's existence and just continue the story as there was always Prue Pirer and Paige... i don't think anyone would be bothered 🤣

Not you somehow kidding yourself into thinking Phoebe is irrelevant and no one would miss her. Phoebe is more Charmed than Prue ever was and no matter how hard you dislike Alyssa that will never change. :toofunny3:

• Thumbs Down 2

On 12/21/2023 at 10:42 PM, igninton said:

Not you somehow kidding yourself into thinking Phoebe is irrelevant and no one would miss her. Phoebe is more Charmed than Prue ever was and no matter how hard you dislike Alyssa that will never change. :toofunny3:

This lie! 

• Thumbs Down 1

Alyssa Milano was my fave on the entire run of the show. <3

So, she does have fans. ME. 

I loved Shannen too. I never really liked Paige. 

The original three will always remain the best. They should have found a way to keep them all... and not fire Shannen. 

Phoebe and Cole forever btw. 

6 hours ago, stevyy said:

Alyssa Milano was my fave on the entire run of the show. <3

So, she does have fans. ME. 

I loved Shannen too. I never really liked Paige. 

The original three will always remain the best. They should have found a way to keep them all... and not fire Shannen. 

Phoebe and Cole forever btw. 

Phoebe and Cole were one sexy ass couple.

Shannen is so brave - I can't imagine facing a terminal illness and still showing my best self on talk shows with such positivity and warmth 

What an icon

Love to see Shannen here! I thought that she was more fragile or taking rest at home but the fact that she keeps working and being out there I think it gives her strength and also it raises awareness.

And I find Kelly cute, she really has a sweet personality made up for a talk show and she’s funny, unlike Ellen, Fallon or Corden.

On 12/21/2023 at 8:47 PM, Lovett said:

Why does Kelly constantly talk over her guests? :deadbanana2: I love how passionate she is, but damn ma let your guests talk!

I noticed this plus she talks too fast, most guests probably don't even hear half the stuff she says :rip:

clarkson is such a cringe white woman lol. she seems like someone who would be on twitter with a taylor swift avatar and header if she wasnt famous

On 12/21/2023 at 9:42 PM, igninton said:

I dont know which show you watched. Everybody knows that Piper was the soul of charmed, so nobody would miss Phoebe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, ThinkLater said:

clarkson is such a cringe white woman lol. she seems like someone who would be on twitter with a taylor swift avatar and header if she wasnt famous

Why specify the fact that she is White. :ace: Some people are obsessed with race omg.

3 hours ago, taylor__fan said:

I dont know which show you watched. Everybody knows that Piper was the soul of charmed, so nobody would miss Phoebe

They hate to see it! Piper was, is and will ALWAYS be the heart of the show. The MAIN one! 

3 hours ago, taylor__fan said:

Piper AND Phoebe, correct. It was never Prue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.