A second DC gay staffer caught having sex in US Capitol

Horizon Flame

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

Why are these idiots filming themselves? 

Filming and posting it on the internet sometimes makes them hornier than doing the act itself. :dies:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AMIT

• Archetype

• Trent W

• Twilish

Degeneracy and lack of morals aside my biggest takeaway from these scandals is that there seems to be no surveillance cameras in these rooms. They're basically exposing this themselves and throwing the thousands of dollars they spent on college down an empty hole (no pun intended) for some internet/OF clout

pyTOSc8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

You are basically saying the same thing Paris Hilton told her friend about gays in that leaked audio and she got backlash for it. 

I don’t remember what she said

But I stand by my comment

We need self control, gay or straight.

Also gays have done a lot of work to disassociate from this degenerate behavior

There’s nothing good about doing this

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We’re totally doomed. You’re right that this is like dumping gas over an already losing cause for gay rights. I was reading thru Project 2025 and it’s basically making gays second-class citizens and trans are wiped out of rights completely. It’s very scary. 

Just now, CandleGuy said:

Y'all are gonna get gays banned from government :rip:

I mean if Trump and the Republicans get back control of the government they'll be rounding up anyone who's LGBTQ+ and putting us in camps at this point. :coffee2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spree said:

We’re totally doomed. You’re right that this is like dumping gas over an already losing cause for gay rights. I was reading thru Project 2025 and it’s basically making gays second-class citizens and trans are wiped out of rights completely. It’s very scary. 

What’s project 2025??

Just now, Cyanide said:

What’s project 2025??

Trump’s new plan for Republican government rule starting on Day 1.

DC sounds like a great place to cruise, lemme book flights

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Degeneracy and lack of morals aside my biggest takeaway from these scandals is that there seems to be no surveillance cameras in these rooms. They're basically exposing this themselves and throwing the thousands of dollars they spent on college down an empty hole (no pun intended) for some internet/OF clout

pyTOSc8.gif

yeah all of that education and for what 

wonder what their parents think of all this and the money wasted 

pyTOSc8.gif

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

Someone find the video

giphy.gif

I walked into this thread expecting a video. I guess I’ll have to take my frustrations to boyfriend teevee

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

In the Capitol building? 

Of course they are, like, are you serious? :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

you say this while the current ruler of the country funds a genocide overseas

pyTOSc8.gif

You say this as if it has any relevance to the topic, but it doesn't.  Stay on topic.  Can people just stop having sex in their workplace?  Is that really so difficult to ask?  It's not cool or subversive to do this, it's just plain stupid and gross.  

pyTOSc8.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Archetype said:

You say this as if it has any relevance to the topic, but it doesn't.  Stay on topic.  Can people just stop having sex in their workplace?  Is that really so difficult to ask?  It's not cool or subversive to do this, it's just plain stupid and gross.  

pyTOSc8.gif

is this not a federal government building? is Genocide Joe not the head of the current government? the US state is not and has never been serious or anything worth admiring so again, the pearl clutching is embarrassing. I say have MORE gay sex inside this shitty building that's symbolic of so much systemic oppression!

pyTOSc8.gif

• Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Twilish said:

Men used to go to war 

spacer.png

and they ****** in there so whats your point

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AMIT said:

is this not a federal government building? is Genocide Joe not the head of the current government? the US state is not and has never been serious or anything worth admiring so again, the pearl clutching is embarrassing. I say have MORE gay sex inside this shitty building that's symbolic of so much systemic oppression!

pyTOSc8.gif

Technically we are all on earth and the Capitol Building is on earth, so by your deranged logic, we can also talk about Nicki Minaj's husband being a rapist because he is also living on this earth.  But I'm not dumb, so I stay on topic.  

But just to make it clear, ATRL user AMIT is on record for saying gay people should have sex in their place of work.  Such a weird fetish you have, maybe you should have kept that to yourself.

pyTOSc8.gif

Just now, Archetype said:

Technically we are all on earth and the Capitol Building is on earth, so by your deranged logic, we can also talk about Nicki Minaj's husband being a rapist because he is also living on this earth.  But I'm not dumb, so I stay on topic.  

But just to make it clear, ATRL user AMIT is on record for saying gay people should have sex in their place of work.  Such a weird fetish you have, maybe you should have kept that to yourself.

pyTOSc8.gif

Did any of this make sense in your head? :rip: You do realize this is only a headline because of the place it happened in, right? If you're going to respond with another strawmen then don't bother quoting me again. 

13 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Did any of this make sense in your head? :rip: 

That's what everyone was thinking when you couldn't resist to go off topic and write about Biden in a thread about gay staffers uploading their sexual encounters in the Capitol Building (again), and then encouraging gay employees to have sex in their place of work.  That seems to be a very serious you problem, which is probably something you should keep to yourself.

@OP Anyway, back on topic, can they not?  Do they not get paid enough?  What is the reason?

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Archetype said:

That's what everyone was thinking when you couldn't resist to go off topic and write about Biden in a thread about gay staffers uploading their sexual encounters in the Capitol Building (again), and then encouraging gay employees to have sex in their place of work.  That seems to be a very serious you problem.

@OP Anyway, back on topic, can they not?  Do they not get paid enough?  What is the reason?

Who gave you the authority to speak over other people? :rip: My comment was just highlighting the double standards about morally condemning something like this happening inside a federal government building when the literal president of the same government is out there green lighting the genocide of millions of people. The US state and everything it stands for is not and has never been solemn. I'm sorry if stating that triggered you? Don't understand why you feel the need to personally attack me over something like this, I'm not asking you to agree with me, but if it makes you feel better to project whatever weird emotional entanglements you seem to have with the US state onto me then go off I guess.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

These DC gays having their own Olivia Pope moment or whatever

pyTOSc8.gif

• Haha 1

Didn't creepy Bill Clinton let an intern bl0w him in the White House?

Why are people surprised? It's the gays getting exposed this time because they film it bc they're messy/want clout, but I can guarantee straights have ****** in there too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

yeah all of that education and for what 

wonder what their parents think of all this and the money wasted 

pyTOSc8.gif

I always been so curious about this. There are tons and tons of gays with onlyfans and sex videos on Social Media-Twitter
How their families react? They dont get disowned? What about their circle of friends or co-workers :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.