GTA VI Hacker sentenced to life in hospital prison

airplane

He’s not going to spend the rest of his life in a hospital prison. MI6 will most certainly recruit him. It’s absolutely insane he hacked into the Rockstar Slack channel via an Android TV.

Honestly (and I say this as someone who is on the spectrum so don't report) autism is a superpower. Like the world would be so primitive without us. Basic neurotypical normies could never.

I have no choice but to stan him tbh! Hope he hacks into the prison security system via a walkie talkie and escapes.

Edited by Psyduck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Psyduck said:

Honestly (and I say this as someone who is on the spectrum so don't report) autism is a superpower. Like the world would be so primitive without us. Basic neurotypical normies could never.

I have no choice but to stan him tbh! Hope he hacks into the prison security system via a walkie talkie and escapes.

Autistic queers unite! :hug:But I do think he deserved that sentence even if he is Autistic, cause f*ck knows what else he'd be capable of if he was capable of much more catastrophic damage through hacking.

On 12/21/2023 at 6:10 PM, Psyduck said:

There are days it does feel like a superpower but most don’t :gaycat7:

ot: hacking a company with an android tv is utter insanity wow :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.