Azealia asks for help and start the #FREEAZEALIA movement!!

Iceland

I haven’t seen her in so long… she looks good. Between what Taraji was saying and this, there’s so much darkness in Hollywood which yes we’ve always known but it seems to have reached an apex. There’s such little $$$ in the industry these days people are pulling all kinds of tricks.

thats scary. I hope she’s safe. 

• Thanks 1

Last week she was talking about how gays ruined her life completely. Now why is she expecting gays to save her “like they saved Britney” ? So shameless.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

how about we #InstitutionalizeAzealia instead :clap3:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

38 minutes ago, punisher said:

let’s place her in a conservatorship next!

As if anyone would be interested to put her broke ass into a convervatorship :toofunny3:

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I haven’t seen her in so long… she looks good. Between what Taraji was saying and this, there’s so much darkness in Hollywood which yes we’ve always known but it seems to have reached an apex. There’s such little $$$ in the industry these days people are pulling all kinds of tricks.

thats scary. I hope she’s safe. 

Not to mention the bullets that were intended for Nicki on the MAMA video shoot. 

It takes dedicated fans to start a movement like that and she's allergic to her own fans so :sorry:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

no :heart:

• Like 1

Hey! I'm so glad you reached out. I'm actually at capacity / helping someone else who's in crisis / dealing with some personal stuff right now, and I don't think I can hold appropriate space for you. Could we connect [later date or time] instead / Do you have someone else you could reach out to?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.