Have you ever posted/sent something bad by mistake?

Kern

Have you ever shared something online or sent someone something they shouldn't see?

Like I did when I sent my friend a dick pic and I panicked and instead of deleting it 'for everyone' I deleted just for myself and he still could see that, thank god he's gay tho :biblio: I hope he doesn't think I wanted to send it tho lol

My sister and I sometimes talk **** about the church we attended as kids. Once I thought I was responding to a text that she had sent, but it ended up going to my mother instead :rip: she still goes to that church and while I'm happy she never brought it up, it still makes me cringe to think about. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, May said:

when i was 11 i had my first gay crush and he didn’t like me back so i sent him a bunch of anonymous hate on ask.fm (or was it formspring back then??) except i forgot to toggle the Anonymous button :rip: he sent me screenshots .

omg not ask.fm :rip: don't remind me. I once exposed myself sending questions to myself and pretending to have drama with someone but it was just me :rip:

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 7

Sometimes I wrongly tweet cinema stuff on the stan Twitter account :sistrens:

Edited by Totami Legend

I once sent to someone online a screenshot of a receipt that included my full name and my address :deadbanana2: I still remember the panic but thankfully they were cool about it

Not sent but I once physically showed my nudes to my straight male friends my accident :deadbanana4: We were going through pictures

Spoiler

I came up with a bad lie about them being from someone else and we never spoke of it again but we all knew it was me :chick3:

Edited by Illuminati

Sent some genshin yuri art to a parent of a student I was tutoring. Tried to cover it up as much as possible but I never saw them again

:suburban:

one time on another forum i wanted to post a gif but had forgotten that i had just copied a huge image of a nude guy i was tryna reverse image search... and i submitted the post fast without checking :suburban: it took up like half the page :suburban:

• Haha 8

Yes I once took a sneaky photo of a girl who was sitting with my friend group across from me and sent it to my other friend captioned “can she go away”.. Then the girl who i took the photo off stood up randomly and walked away, only for me to soon realise i sent it to her :rip:

This was like 10 years ago, and i actually am mutuals with her on instagram, I was honestly so deeply insecure and insufferable in high school :deadbanana:

• Haha 2

Yes, in fact two days ago I was going to send a friend who doesn't know I'm gay or anything a video about a video game we play and instead of sent her a twitter p0rn link, I panicked trying to delete it before she could see it. I don't know if I was successful tho because she just came online on the char lmao

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Not sent but I once physically showed my nudes to my straight male friends my accident :deadbanana4: We were going through pictures

Hide contents

I came up with a bad lie about them being from someone else and we never spoke of it again but we all knew it was me :chick3:

Care to share?

• Haha 2

I sent my best friend a text about how good phone sex was with this guy and sent it to my actual brother ( who was in the next room)

Yeah, not necessarily because I was worried about hurting their feelings but rather because it was a waste of my ******* time and I should’ve kept it to myself. They say communication is key but there might not be a door to put the key in the first place if they’re dumb AS ****. 

plenty of times .. especially when I'm drunk.    people take things too serious over the internet so I barely say anything online anymore :gaycat6:

I have people bully me over something I said as a joke almost a year ago like gtfoi

A couple years ago I doxxed my landlord on ATRL. It was after I sent him 300 texts and drove 40 miles to his town in a drunken blackout rage. I proceeded to go into unlocked homes/businesses looking for booze since every store was closed at 3am in the middle of nowhere. I then slept in my trunk on Main Street in the middle of nowhere town.
spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.